PDA

View Full Version : MY WWE game streak has ended, Thanks to THQ and glitches!

Aeternox
11-07-2012, 11:05 AM
I BET everyone looked here thinking I was going to complain about the MP achievements but nope.

Actually my beef is with the catch finisher achievement. I have done this on

Easy, Normal, Hard and Legend. Ive tried universe mode, OFFLINE moving my save file to USB and trying to load the game without my original save. I have done this flawlessly on my account several times!!! I've also done a TOP rope catch finisher! AND this ACHIEVEMENT WONT UNLOCK ITS GLITCHED! SO screw this game I might be done with it now, I have 1000/1000 every WWE 360 game possible and a glitched achievement on my account has ENDED my streak, If anyone knows something or perhaps maybe even be suffering from the same glitch LMK

I feel like this is due to me buying the season pass because I tried this achievement on an account that didnt have a season pass or even let a alone a save file and it popped NO PROBLEM!

I've never had this happen to me before on a game and I don't wish it upon anyone I would say make sure you get this one before you unlock everything or even buy the pass I DONT have a clue but im so fed up I spent the last 2 hours trying to get this damn achievement and I can't do it anymore!

EDIT: I Finally recieved the achievement after the update too effect however for some reason the the time stamp is posted to a earlier date then when I Attempted to get it and do it successfully. Oh well I got it on my account now, I had to delete my profile too UGH! To get it to show up

XxStuartxX 1990
11-07-2012, 12:13 PM
Shit happens mate, just dust yourself off and move on.

shockerizgod
11-07-2012, 01:59 PM
I got it first try, might just be a glitch, they'll fix it

PendiRulz
11-07-2012, 02:31 PM
today an update was installed, maybe now it works for you!

I got it after about a hundred tries though ...

Kevmoblud
11-07-2012, 03:33 PM
I got it first try as chris jericho Vs rey mysterio, make sure youve got a finisher stored

Moody3164life
11-07-2012, 05:28 PM
got it first try this morning man. Used Randy Orton vs Rey Mysterio. Stored finisher. Threw him to apron over ropes. He jumped and I hit it. Cheevo popped up. Good luck man.

Iv AJay vI
11-08-2012, 04:37 AM
Am I missing something? Your gamercard has the achievement unlocked on November 1st.

the real evanio
11-08-2012, 01:35 PM
Am I missing something? Your gamercard has the achievement unlocked on November 1st.

ya, dude. what he^ said...

Aeternox
11-11-2012, 05:55 AM
ya, dude. what he^ said...

I got it finally But I just havent been on the forums for a bit to reply to this. It was glitched on my account til the update and me deleting my profile too.. strangely it says I earned this achievement nov 5th I think but its in the wrong order but oh well.