PDA

View Full Version : I am so confused....

Phrozan
09-23-2007, 02:49 PM
In the guide it says buy the brick locater but I can't find where to buy it. I am thinking am I just stupid it doesn't mention it in the walkthroughs on gamefaqs.com or anywhere in the forums here I searched forever. Finally I just was like I am posting a thread because I would like to know where it is. I have been to the bar (the shop) and I can't figure it out. I am sincerely dumb founded.

Cyrex
09-23-2007, 02:56 PM
its at the buying shop in the canteen it looks like a bar

zdarko43
09-23-2007, 03:11 PM
its been awhile since i've played this game, and i'm thinking that you had to have played a certain percentage of the game inorder to unlock the ability to buy it?

i dont remember, sorry man. i sold my copy a few months ago, cuz i'm going to buy the episodes 1-6 thats about to come out :woop:

JJBDude
09-23-2007, 03:24 PM
I have checked the bar too and not found it, I ended up thinking that you have to unlock it by getting a Red Brick before you can purchase it but I don't know for sure.

the snowpimp
10-10-2007, 04:52 AM
I have checked the bar too and not found it, I ended up thinking that you have to unlock it by getting a Red Brick before you can purchase it but I don't know for sure.

You're correct, you do have to find the red brick that will unlock it at the bar before you can purchase it; can't remember which level has it though, sorry.

Incorrigible Space Cadet
11-07-2007, 05:47 AM
The power brick for the minikit detector is in cloud city trap. It costs 500,000 to purchase at the bar.