PDA

View Full Version : Dissapearing Achievements.....

Halimbo2005
09-23-2007, 06:45 PM
My internet was recently cut a couple weeks back so i've been playing alot of games offline, and i achieved alot of points for completing storylines for Medal of Honor and Stranglehold.

As soon as i was reconnected and i fired Live up, it bumped my score back down to 18000

check out my Need For Speed MW achievements, no achievements for beating the first 5 bosses, but one for beating the 6th....wtf?

can anyone help me?

x

KlicK
09-23-2007, 06:52 PM
This happened to me to. I was playing THP8 and I did the Vallely Pro Challenge, but I didn't save before I turned off my 360, and I was at my dad's house which only has dial-up internet. So it says my achievement is unlocked, but my gamerscore says otherwise.

Bullet2theface
09-23-2007, 08:33 PM
My internet was recently cut a couple weeks back so i've been playing alot of games offline, and i achieved alot of points for completing storylines for Medal of Honor and Stranglehold.

As soon as i was reconnected and i fired Live up, it bumped my score back down to 18000

check out my Need For Speed MW achievements, no achievements for beating the first 5 bosses, but one for beating the 6th....wtf?

can anyone help me?

x
similar thing happened to me before, Do you mean like this?

YouTube - Xbox 360 Achievement Glitch

JJBDude
09-23-2007, 09:40 PM
Wow I have never heard of this glitch before, seems really bad and nasty though.

Jdm
09-23-2007, 10:51 PM
This has happened to many that have played offline. Try loading back up the games and see what happens.

For those of you that DID NOT save the game, then this may not work for you.

Darth Heyburt
09-24-2007, 06:18 AM

can anyone help me?

x

I suggest you STFU... :uzi:

haha.

But seriously, I think it was because you recovered on my console.