PDA

View Full Version : Think i found a bug...

tpb
11-10-2012, 08:53 PM
When playing a mission. If U don't do as well as you want you can restart... However I've tried it twice and the same has locked up and some of my progress get lost.
Seems to be fine otherwise. So far no effect on achievements.

Randomnutta
11-10-2012, 11:42 PM
There is a glitch if you play the trial and start the game some achievements can stay locked, mine were first coin and first 3 star.

gerthmeister
11-13-2012, 10:41 AM
i noticed on T.A that it happened to you, i just bought the game even before looking at it, i just wanted to crack on and finish it first!

Gunstar Red
12-21-2012, 08:39 AM
There is a glitch if you play the trial and start the game some achievements can stay locked, mine were first coin and first 3 star.

Same thing happened to me. I bought the game via the demo, and the later achievements unlocked, but not the first. Had to delete and redownload the game to get the first achievements.

Cr4zyFr0ggg
05-17-2013, 05:06 PM
There is another Bug on lvl 45: If you try to collect the Coins in that level, especially the one in the right "corner" (when you're ought to drive the sportscar to the parking lot): if you drive down to the intersection and drive right (towards where one of the coins is), the car gets somehow "kicked" onto the walkway. However, if you are approaching this star driving on the onward-coming lane, nothing happens and you're free to approach your coin!

The first picture shall show you the junction, the second one is after the game put me on the walkway :p

It also happens, if you try to collect that coin with another car. The bug seems to be tied to that particular space on the road..