PDA

View Full Version : Noob question but.

Grantlionheart
09-24-2007, 09:19 AM
How do i use my xbox headset :P
How do i start chatting lolz

SkillfulMmd
09-24-2007, 09:26 AM
if your using the wired one you just plug the headset adapter in the lower part of your pad if you look there you should see a three pin socket just put it in there adjust the volume and turn the mic on

Grantlionheart
09-24-2007, 09:29 AM
yeh i get that part but where do i turn it on, and is there a tggle feature.

SkillfulMmd
09-24-2007, 10:01 AM
yeah that little button thing on the middle of the 3 ping thing push it right to turn it on push it left to mute it

Grantlionheart
09-24-2007, 10:36 AM
Ok thanks... new question tho... can i delete gamertags?

SkillfulMmd
09-24-2007, 10:49 AM
if your talking about people on your freinds list then yes you can you just go on your freinds list click on there name then click remove friend

1 question tho are you just trying to boost your posts cause im sure that if you can sign up to a site you colud operate a mic or remover a buddy

Clipse 2
09-24-2007, 11:47 AM
1 question tho are you just trying to boost your posts cause im sure that if you can sign up to a site you colud operate a mic or remover a buddy
I could just about say the same about you though. I've seen quite a few threads lately where you've made multiple posts just giving your opinion on what others have said and thats after you've already made an initial post. You don't have to give the guy a hard time; let the mods worry about what is or might be "post count uping".

SkillfulMmd
09-24-2007, 12:22 PM
i dont care about how many post i got its just a stupid digit so really i dont care

be sides your ment to post on forums anyway

so did you get the mic working

Shaaady Souljah
09-24-2007, 12:52 PM
this thread is dumb. if you can not figure out how to plug in a mic and use it, you should not be operating a 360. ;)

if you are seriously that stupid, send me a PM and i will give you step by step instructions and slap some sense into you.