PDA

View Full Version : MPoints for Robotron Achievements?

Dragon Wolves
09-24-2007, 02:48 PM
I've heard some rumours that people are accepting MPoints or cash to complete Robotron achievements... :Bounce:

Seriously... I give up on this game and would seriously consider giving anyone the above who has got the achievements legit and would be willing to help.

I know it sounds lame, but this game is impossible and I just want to be able to put it down and never think about it again (Arrrgh) haha.

If anyone can seriously help, leave a message and fair play to anyone that has 200 score on this game because this game wipes the floor with me. (At wave 9) LOL! :woop:

Wreckon Dracgon
09-24-2007, 02:57 PM
Are you seriously coming here and asking someone to profile swap with you and finish a game for you and you'll pay them for it.

Are you MAD... this stuff doesn't go on here.

Please tell me that I'm miss reading your comments.

Dragon Wolves
09-24-2007, 03:31 PM
LOL! Sorry, just got off a round of this game and I think desperation got the better of me...

Still, mind blowingly hard non the less, more to the point the reason for this post was due to the rumour that some people are willing to pay others to do it...

and your right its mad, I can't see how someone would trust someone else with their profile and then send them cash, but looking at other posts it seems to have happened!

Frankly I'd like to hear from people who have done this and come away unscathed, whilst I might want to complete this game I don't know if I could go to that extreme.

So sorry if the post is a bit misleading but I had to attract replies somehow, and it'd be interesting to found out how most of these peeps got wave 100, because we all know half the people would never get it legit. See my point :confused: Is there a cheat out there or something that none of us know about?

Wreckon Dracgon
09-24-2007, 05:05 PM
Okay so you are doing/asking what it seemed. If you know of other examples where this has happened as you said, please tell us.

This sort of thing is not allowed. Your asking for it alone should get you banned. You can search the Robotron Forum for tips on completing it legit, if it's too much for you to handle move on, but do not ask someone to account swap with you, it's the lowest of the low, right next to being a gamesaving twat.

We don't want to hear stories about people that have done it... actually we do, so we can ban them as well.

Shinobi273
09-24-2007, 05:19 PM
Haha dodged the ban hammer there...

The Pants Party
09-24-2007, 05:32 PM
No more discussion, play the damn games yourselves or you don't deserve the achievement points.