PDA

View Full Version : People from the UK who have has 360's repaired *PLEASE READ*

p4in redefined
09-24-2007, 04:12 PM
ok this sucks my 360 is contstanly overheating and i cant play anything ive called up xbox to get it sent off and their atm in the process of sending me the shipping label to get it repaired can anyone from the UK tell me if theyve had the same thing done and how long it taks to get ur 360 back????

2 days before halo 3 godammit.

Xterm1n8or
09-24-2007, 04:24 PM
When mine broke in November 06 it took 4 days from me sending it in for it to be returned. But i have heard people saying it took theirs much longer so i guess i was quite lucky. Good luck.

BladeStrike
09-24-2007, 05:13 PM
if your lucky and bought it somewhere like argos, they may just swap it over for you. i bought mine at argos and its broken twice, both times they said its easier to just swap it over than send it back to microsoft and get it repaired for you.

khamelion
09-24-2007, 08:01 PM
my 360 is getting repaired at the mo, sent it back 2 weeks ago.
i thought it would take that but reading the email again, they said it will 5 weeks to get a replacement :eek:
ill miss the halo launch by a good few weeks and not being able to play any of my newer games ive got is making me feel out of sorts.

still, ill have some quality time with metroid and 2d castlevania till then

Pez
09-24-2007, 10:22 PM
I rang Microsoft and they said they would send the shipping label through the post within the next four days.

A guy came to pick up my 360 within two days with the shipping label. He put it on the box containing my 360 and off he went.

3 weeks later a box returned. I opened it, but was surprised. Instead of seeing my Xbox.... I seen a brand new one instead, plus loads of paperwork and 1 month's free Live card.

There was no paperwork to say my original 360 had been replaced, and it still says on the website that the 360 I sent away to them is still registered to me, but I'm not complaining. Rather have a brand new 360 instead of a repaired one. ;)

~SS

james
09-25-2007, 03:28 PM
4 times I had it done the shortest time was first when it took a week and the longest time was the fourth where it took nearly a whole month and the thing still broke