PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Museum

LukeP91
09-24-2007, 05:55 PM
hi there, ive completed the game on casual, without difficulties, but im stuck here at the moment on Hard Boiled difficulty. i have looked on the site, but cant seem to find any solutions, so thats the reason i am creating this thread. The bit im stuck on is the room with the T-Rex skeleton, and the stegasauras model. Is there a certain place to hide? Certain techniques? Help will be truly appreciated as i think ive lost my touch after being stuck on Lok for nearly 5 hours lol:p
Many thanks!

Don Manolo
09-24-2007, 08:33 PM
I just never went in a room I think, just let them come to you while hiding against a wall... use as much slowmo as necessairy... and try using as much cover as possible and don't forget to use the health boost (left on the directional pad).. and give them headshots they will die so fast!

LukeP91
09-24-2007, 09:20 PM
cheers for the tips don, Lil Pip sent me a message stating where to go etc. so ill combine your info with Pip's n see if i can do it. Thanks for the reply;)

LukeP91
09-25-2007, 06:07 PM
done it finally! but some bad news... im stuck again!!! im on the bit where the SWAT stormed through the museum, ive killed em all, but when they enter through the doors, i istantly die lol. Where did everyone hide? Any ideas??? many thanks.

EDIT: Done it thanks to collecting cranes and using spin attack. this thread can be closed now if you want to.

Evo Kazz
02-23-2008, 11:55 AM
Im currently at this stage, the room where SWAT come through ceiling, any tips on how to beat them, you say you used pips way? but dont say what it is

Done it wooohooo