05-04-2006, 07:07 PM
ROFL ...........

Is this a joke? LOL

BucklingLeader
05-04-2006, 07:12 PM
yea, this will never happen

Minty
05-04-2006, 07:46 PM
i reckon another 2 months and we can buy FHM....

maybe even 2 copies :p

Webb
05-04-2006, 08:05 PM
ROFL

No Minty, don't push our luck! We'll be lucky to afford one copy of nuts, ROFL! :p

Minty
05-04-2006, 08:19 PM
cant we even get a Zoo to go with it?!

Webb
05-04-2006, 08:23 PM
I suppose we can just about afford that. Or we could get a Big Issue, there's plenty of them going around :p

DJHUNTERD
05-04-2006, 08:42 PM
ROFL.. this is funny because i know what your talking about...;)

to all the people in america NUTS and ZOO are magazines that are like Sports Illustrated mixed with Playboy. Yes the Brits have nudity in mags (not censored). lucky devils...lol. basically its football/soccer and girls with pub/bar jokes and fun facts.. its cheap too like 2 pounds... good stuff..

***remember guys not everyone knows what you're saying..lol:nana ;) ***

Maka
05-04-2006, 08:47 PM
i think we should keep donateing
eventually we could have enough to be able to publish a magazine
we should have two magazines 1 in america and the other in europe

Hahaha That made my day...:):nana:)

Minty
05-04-2006, 09:01 PM
ROFL.. this is funny because i know what your talking about...;)

to all the people in america NUTS and ZOO are magazines that are like Sports Illustrated mixed with Playboy. Yes the Brits have nudity in mags (not censored). lucky devils...lol. basically its football/soccer and girls with pub/bar jokes and fun facts.. its cheap too like 2 pounds... good stuff..

***remember guys not everyone knows what you're saying..lol:nana ;) ***

good summary- but its only £1.30 - thats $2 for some good shit!!

and its not often the brits have a thread that people dont understand.

not like were on about going up the apple and pears to answer the dog and bone, with a cup of rosie lee!!

DJHUNTERD
05-04-2006, 09:06 PM
LOL... got it... but personally i know i had no idea (as an american) what those mags were til i got here.. thats all im saying..;)

Webb
05-04-2006, 09:09 PM
We we're talking in secret code ;)

It was top secret :p

DJHUNTERD
05-04-2006, 09:11 PM
LoL... sorry to ruin it then Webb.. :p Dumb idea though of a mag...

DaKing240
05-04-2006, 09:16 PM
Alright, so I am taking a risk...

Is this really a horrible idea? To me, this idea would be amazing. Think about it...

Cover so many games a month, guides, ways to quickly get achievements, and then sell off the other pages to advertising...

Laugh all you want, but if we could find someone to design and print...content wise I think it would work and be damn profitable.

Webb
05-04-2006, 09:33 PM
It'd be a full time job, unless your willing to pay out the salary ;)

Definitely isn't enough demand considering people will just go to other sites and get the information for free.

You could just charge people to use this site :eek:

Please people, that was a joke before anyone says anything! :rolleyes:

DaKing240
05-04-2006, 09:59 PM
Yeah true. the achievements are free, but to make a mini guide to getting 5 games a month? How hard could it be?

Webb
05-04-2006, 10:12 PM
I suppose it's alright if people are willing or can find the free time to do a guide.

But to be honest, isn't this how the site is working now, people every so often do a guide for a certain game.

DJHUNTERD
05-04-2006, 10:18 PM
the truth is lets say you are the only person to get a cetain achievement... you publish it and then someone later on gets it an easier way...then you have to do revisions... or you could publish a way and someone else did it this way sues your @ss for discrediting him/her... this is a mess in the making.. people wont pay for what is free online.. the ONLY way i see this happening is to apply the idea to the official xbox magazine comp. and maybe they'll throw in an achievement book as an extra in there package... but they already do articles on easy ways to boost GS.. so in the end it turns out redundant IMO.

Tron
05-05-2006, 11:55 AM
can i be the first centerfold... i worked out a few times in January...
ill send some headshots....

scoobydiesel
05-06-2006, 02:05 AM
good idea but a horrible idea, to much work and money needed and yeah...just crazy

xfrancox
05-10-2006, 01:23 AM
not like were on about going up the apple and pears to answer the dog and bone, with a cup of rosie lee!!

......what? :confused:

thieflordgamer
05-10-2006, 01:55 AM

lol, brings back memories of that part when austin powers and his dad are talking in "proper english" in goldmember.

yes, all major companies start out small. but if this were possible, which it's not right now, we would have to wait until we're more famous in a few years. i mean, we are pretty well known right now, especially considering cheaterssuck**** is trying to get us shut down with the xbl admin (this dude is a joke, lol)