PDA

View Full Version : Please help, About guns

McKnives
11-17-2012, 11:07 PM
Hi

What weapons should I leave chris before the swap? I have a grenade launcher, Bow gun w about 270 darts, Custom pistol with barely any ammo and a sniper

Now, I can beat that green Tyrant thing with about 150-200 darts from across the heli pad

also should I leave the ak where it is or put it in the box for chris??

I've done this game on my old account but it has been banned. I want as much ammo/ power for chris.

If anybody could shed some light on this that would be great.

DarkSephiroth
11-18-2012, 10:24 AM
If you have already played the game once or don't care about spoilers then here's my whole answer (it was hard trying to say everything without spoilers):

As you said helipad I'm guessing you talk about Nosferatu boss and not Steve that turns into a big green monster as after that there is also a swap back to Chris. Chris though has one or two own weapons when you play with him the first time and you can get sub-machine guns for him at the start of his "adventure". I don't remember having that much problems and I mainly used pistol. But if you are talking about the last swap back to Chris, I always though you get the same weapons as Claire was holding but I'm not sure :confused:

But if you don't want spoilers I'd say make a another save before the swap and play a little, If everything goes well then just keep playing. Handgun is usually enough to get through things and maybe grenade launcher for harder enemies.