PDA

View Full Version : Gamerpics and themes UFC

Adam Miller
09-27-2007, 02:18 PM
Someone on this site has a rampage jackson gamerpic and i want it.:mad:

I cant find them online or the ufc themes so i need your help.

I have an American live account so could i download them off that account and use them on a different account on the same box?

Can someone find a website where i can see content stuff like this, (what happened to this whispering about this site having a marketplace section)?

Will these themes and pics come to the UK marketplace when we finally get the video marketplace?

Shaaady Souljah
09-27-2007, 02:31 PM
well... dashboardthemes.com is dead. :( so that is not an option.
if it is not listed under the gamerpics ALL section, then it is not downloadable.

as for our marketplace... in due time, my friend. something could possibly happen.

Adam Miller
09-27-2007, 02:42 PM
If i dont get my Rampage picture soon im going on a Rampage.

Can you download stuff from an American account and use it on your Uk account on the same box though? General question. :)

xJoex
09-27-2007, 03:20 PM
Answer to general question: Yes, yes you can. :)

Yay! I'm an Established Member!

Adam Miller
09-27-2007, 03:27 PM
Congratulations i guess...well next time i get points ill put them on my american account and get the ufc stuff and an arcade game and it ill all be available on my proper account. :)

Altough iv got points on my normal account now so by the time i do get more the UK marketplace will probably have video stuff too (before end of 2007) thanks for the help though.:)

WingMan800
09-30-2007, 05:55 PM
yea i got Rampage :D i was the 1st to dl the pack :D lol its Under UFC