PDA

View Full Version : Hard Boiled Last level Help?

Rad1977
09-27-2007, 02:51 PM
I've read all the posts here and have not found any advice or best ways to tackle the last level on Hard Boiled, the section before you fight the Chopper.

I can manage to get up the second flight of stairs and try to kill the knife throwers as I read on some of the posts that those are key to stopping the constant waves of mobs?

However I either get sniped from the guys at the end or just bombarded by the constant mobs. I've collected all the cranes in this section and used 2 barrage attacks to try and assist also but with no joy! Arrrrrrgh :)

Any help / advice would be much appreciated?

LukeP91
09-27-2007, 03:18 PM
I to need help with this... anyone got any ideas?

theGUNNman
09-27-2007, 11:42 PM
I've read all the posts here and have not found any advice or best ways to tackle the last level on Hard Boiled, the section before you fight the Chopper.

I can manage to get up the second flight of stairs and try to kill the knife throwers as I read on some of the posts that those are key to stopping the constant waves of mobs?

However I either get sniped from the guys at the end or just bombarded by the constant mobs. I've collected all the cranes in this section and used 2 barrage attacks to try and assist also but with no joy! Arrrrrrgh :)

Any help / advice would be much appreciated?

What I did in this part was to clear everyone out at the bottom. Take out the 2 guys in the tower. Then there is another guy to their right on the roof, take him out too. Then clear out the 6 or 7 guys that will come at you right away. Walk up the first set of stairs but stay behind the wall to your right. There are two guys on the ground and 1 guy on the roof to your right when coming up the stairs. Take a few genades and lob them high in the air so the land taking out those two guys on the ground. When they are dead use a precision aim on the guy on the roof. When that is done they wil start coming down the stairs on you. What you need to do is go behind the big boulder that is to your left when coming up that first set of stairs. Just sit there for a few minutes and they will come.

Make sure you go into the options menu and turn off auto Tequila Time.

Once they start coming just stay behind the rock and trigger Tequila Time just long enough to head shot them and then back out of it. Tons of guys will come and you will have massive piles of ammo and gernades. Once they stop coming or slow down just peak out and start lobing gernades and shooting guys using Tequila Time. The guys that don't move and are trying to snipe you from afar just use your precision aim to get them. Don't waste your Tequila Bombs on barrage use it on precision aims.
The key to this is to be patient. It will seem like at first it will never end but it does. It just takes time.

Rad1977
09-28-2007, 07:49 AM
What I did in this part was to clear everyone out at the bottom. Take out the 2 guys in the tower. Then there is another guy to their right on the roof, take him out too. Then clear out the 6 or 7 guys that will come at you right away. Walk up the first set of stairs but stay behind the wall to your right. There are two guys on the ground and 1 guy on the roof to your right when coming up the stairs. Take a few genades and lob them high in the air so the land taking out those two guys on the ground. When they are dead use a precision aim on the guy on the roof. When that is done they wil start coming down the stairs on you. What you need to do is go behind the big boulder that is to your left when coming up that first set of stairs. Just sit there for a few minutes and they will come.

Make sure you go into the options menu and turn off auto Tequila Time.

Once they start coming just stay behind the rock and trigger Tequila Time just long enough to head shot them and then back out of it. Tons of guys will come and you will have massive piles of ammo and gernades. Once they stop coming or slow down just peak out and start lobing gernades and shooting guys using Tequila Time. The guys that don't move and are trying to snipe you from afar just use your precision aim to get them. Don't waste your Tequila Bombs on barrage use it on precision aims.
The key to this is to be patient. It will seem like at first it will never end but it does. It just takes time.

Thanks theGUNNman, I'll give that a shot and let you know!!

Rad1977
10-02-2007, 09:06 AM
Just to let you know that worked a treat......best advice is to throw as many grenades from the stairs as possible to assist in clearing the waves until you can progress further and take out the snipers.

Took me ages to complete the 3rd Phase of the last boss but I've finally completed it.....makes GOW on Insane seem like Pacman.

Thanks for all your Help!

D e 5 t R u C t
01-20-2008, 04:46 AM
this seems impossible