PDA

View Full Version : All Hail Gamestation

T FUNK 1984
09-29-2007, 12:37 PM
I posted something a few months ago about how my xbox was getting the ring of fire and the error where it tells you to remove he disc and clean it (even on brand new discs!), contacted microsoft several times by phone and e-mail only to get no where. I put up with it.... until Halo 3 came out. This wouldn't read at all, the first copy might have been down to the scratching problem on the ltd ed copys but the second one was perfect and still didn't work.

Spoke to the guys where I bought my xbox at Gamestation and not only did they replace my Halo 3 for the 2nd time (just incase) but as I has my receipt from when I bought my console they gave me a brand new xbox 360 :woop: and hard drive :woop:! Because, and I quote "it's easier than sending them to Microsoft cause there shite".

Had to share this with the world as im chuffed to bits, brand new xbox over he counter and no hassel. Get in!

Haly
09-29-2007, 02:18 PM
Nice one :)
How old was your 360?

I bought mine from Gamestation and touch wood it's not died yet, but I've kept the receipt in case. It's nearly a year old though :( And I bought it in a different Gamestation to my local one as I moved so not sure if that would play against me.

xJoex
09-29-2007, 02:26 PM
Yeah, Gamestation rocks! When my 360 decided to eat my THP8, they gave me a new one even though I didn't have the reciept! (The guy remembered me buying it though)

And their old/retro stuff rocks! I got a few old Zelda's and Mario's cheap...

All hail Gamestation (Let's hope Blockbuster don't change anything...) :drunk

T FUNK 1984
09-30-2007, 11:33 AM
My 360 was about 10 months old alltough i've had problems since 3/4 months old. It wont matter which branch you take it to but it's got to less than a year old so if its going to die then hope it does it soon ;)

Suppose it just goes to show if you don't ask you don't get!

Haly
09-30-2007, 11:35 AM
Heh knowing my luck lately, it'll probably die the day after it's a year old :p

SkillfulMmd
09-30-2007, 05:24 PM
i always have to wait for mine :(