PDA

View Full Version : How do I even play this game?

xtreme2252
11-29-2012, 01:02 AM
I've done one throw with the left trigger. Haven;t been able to throw ever since. Tried every possible combination, (PK, PKD, PD, KD, etc.) no throw. I can't beat Lion with any character. He's a midget. He's the Oddjob of this game. You can only hit him with low attacks, and guess what? He just lowblocks all day. And his attacks do double the normal damage. I've tried fighting him as Lion and his attacks literally have a higher damage output than yours. And the difficulty setting doesn't change a damn thing. Hardest mode is the exact same as Easy mode. And the random camera pans that obscure the characters, randomly switch up the controls mid-fight, and make your character just flatout control and move incorrectly for a brief moment are retarded. Seriously, how did these series ever get so popular when the first two were practically the worst fighting games ever made? Like, it seems unplayable. And I've beaten the original Mortal Kombat. This game takes a dump in that one's face.

Exu
11-29-2012, 04:53 AM
Nah you're just bad.

anthonyd46
11-29-2012, 09:28 AM
forward forward a or forward forward b insanely fast worked for me every time

HalfEVILmonkey
12-03-2012, 01:18 AM
Nah you're just bad.
Nah, you're just being a prick for no reason.

Beardyboo
12-03-2012, 11:12 AM
Nah, you're just being a prick for no reason.

Handbags at the ready

Deezul
03-11-2013, 11:07 PM
I've done one throw with the left trigger. Haven;t been able to throw ever since. Tried every possible combination, (PK, PKD, PD, KD, etc.) no throw. I can't beat Lion with any character. He's a midget. He's the Oddjob of this game. You can only hit him with low attacks, and guess what? He just lowblocks all day. And his attacks do double the normal damage. I've tried fighting him as Lion and his attacks literally have a higher damage output than yours. And the difficulty setting doesn't change a damn thing. Hardest mode is the exact same as Easy mode. And the random camera pans that obscure the characters, randomly switch up the controls mid-fight, and make your character just flatout control and move incorrectly for a brief moment are retarded. Seriously, how did these series ever get so popular when the first two were practically the worst fighting games ever made? Like, it seems unplayable. And I've beaten the original Mortal Kombat. This game takes a dump in that one's face.

Hold down and just hit right trigger when he gets close ~_~ did this through all matches

Hyuzeni Pattasan
04-13-2013, 05:46 PM

This game seem hard when I first play it. Never play the first Virtua Fighter before. The throws seem random possible to get close to your opponent. When I run toward the opponent and throw, it really possible to do the throw. I lose alot like 30 times and beat the game with Jacky.