PDA

View Full Version : Minikit Canister NOT showing up!

gatorbait
10-01-2007, 02:48 AM
I'm replaying Episode VI Chapter 5 Jedi Destiny. I've gone through all the locations for the minikit canisters and the part where I have to walk over the black squares around the center pit in a back room won't work, the squares are not lighting up. I've confirmed that every other minikit canister has been picked up and this is the last one in the level and for some reason it isn't even working. If I can't get it to work I see no point in getting the rest since I can't get 100% now.

Any tips or reasons why this might be?

Rocket
10-01-2007, 04:04 AM
You have to play the level via Story Mode, not the replay. It will only unlock playing story mode...

gatorbait
10-01-2007, 04:16 AM
So you're saying this is the one minikit canister that can't be received in free play? I've gone back to replay the story mode of it and it doesn't work and the walkthroughs for the minikits say you can pick it up during freeplay. Guess I'll give it another go.

Rocket
10-01-2007, 04:21 AM
This is the one when you fight Darth Sidious Correct? Then yes, you cannot do this in freeplay...you have to use Luke and walk on the panels in Story Mode only...then it will appear above the hole in the ground...to be safe make sure you don't have any extras turned on as well...if that don't work...reboot the 360 and go at it again in Story Mode...

Here is a link to the whole Kit guide on the site here...just in case you need it for any others or Red Bricks
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=31250

gatorbait
10-01-2007, 04:29 AM
Alright finally got it. They didn't light up like I guess they were suppose to. Just made sure to go over all squares carefully and it popped up. Thanks!

Rocket
10-01-2007, 04:30 AM
No problem man...anything else lemme know...