View Full Version : Halo gamer pics

10-01-2007, 04:21 AM
This for for the people that don't have a Halo gamer picture.

Don't you think they are starting to get damn annoying? Nothing against the game but damn, be creative!

same thing with the red gears skull

10-01-2007, 02:51 PM
lol agreed^ most people changed to a halo 3 gamer pic -_-

but meh
Homemade iolite (http://www.vaporizers.net/)

10-01-2007, 11:47 PM
ya its gets annoying seeing the same gamer pictures over and over again and of course gears and halo are the most popular espically because most of the ones used are free, but i shouldnt really complain my gamer pic was a free dl

10-02-2007, 12:58 AM
Yeah, I can see what you're saying but what do you expect? It's the biggest release of the year for a lot of people. They're gonna celebrate it as much as they can, including gamer pictures and themes. :p

Comon ST
10-02-2007, 02:14 AM
Thread is kinda pointless, but, I want them. I made an american account to attempt to get them, but no luck. I did get the Shooter ones I wanted tho :D

10-02-2007, 05:46 PM
I have the free american pack but as i say Heroes FTW!

10-02-2007, 11:06 PM
A couple of my mates had the Halo 3 Best Buy pictures and said I couldn't get them, well I showed them :P I'll change mine eventually though to something more unused and original in a few days when Halo doesn't seem like everything.

Dark Kitsune
10-02-2007, 11:28 PM
I downloaded them, but I haven't used them. I am still searching for my perfect one.

10-03-2007, 03:53 PM
I am waiting for the Madden 08 gamerpics still :(

when those come out I'll be set until assassins creed and mass effect gamerpics.

10-03-2007, 08:37 PM
It's all part of the Halo hype machine. Halo's an opiate for the gaming masses. People will buy anything with Master Chief's stupid mug on it. I still think the Arbiter's the real hero. The chief just looks dull and ordinary to me, and I read some shit that said his skin's pale and ghostlike from never being in the sun without his armor. Sounds like a few gamers I know. :p

I don't really like any game-related pics to be honest. I got the Seriously one for Gears of War and only kept it for a week after spending months getting it, just cause I'd rather have a gamerpic no one else has.

I love the one I've got now, suits my tag and personality perfectly. I've used this one for like 8 months or so.

Sometimes when I'm feeling frisky I'll change it to the pic of the squirrel boobies from Conker Live and Reloaded though. :D

10-03-2007, 10:30 PM
Yeah it's a getting a tad annoying seeing 75% of my friends list with master chief pics.

10-03-2007, 11:46 PM
I prefer my GamerPic over any GamerPic that has ever existed.

I will probably prefer it over any GamerPic that comes into existence too. ;)

I've never encountered anyone with the same GamerPic as me yet, and I'm happy about it. I love being different and individual. What's better than standing out in a crowd. In a good way of course!

No need to dress like a clown to stand out! :D

Everyone that has donned the Halo 3 GamerPics are like clones basically. The Majority of them haven't hit 1000 GamerScore yet!

BlaZiN cdn
10-04-2007, 12:52 AM
Yeah I hate the Halo GamerPics and everyone who uses them, especially those canadians who use the 33 days of Halo Pic:p

Personally I don't really care who uses what gamerpic, I only care about mine.

10-04-2007, 03:04 AM
I'm quite fond of my Shark Week gamerpicture.

I don't mind some, like the ones that came with Legendary or the seriously achievement one, but they do get annoying after awhile.

Fonkey Monkey
10-04-2007, 03:08 AM
they do get very annoying, but meh, to each is own.

10-04-2007, 03:13 AM
Off topic, but Cardinals FTW.