PDA

View Full Version : This game CAN be played with a guitar!!!

Cooljoe
12-04-2012, 04:47 AM
For this who don't already know, by switching to the typewriter control type in the options menu, you can use the red and green buttons to hit the notes left and right repsectively! To switch tracks, you just use the d pad at the bottom of the guitar! Hopefully this will be useful for those who don't like playing with a controller:)

Felonious Monk
12-07-2012, 04:28 AM
Except the D-pad on every plastic instrument I've ever owned has been absolute crap.

Stick to the controller. Though with a little adjustment the wireless wheel released last year works pretty well, too.

Krisko Disko
12-08-2012, 01:13 AM
Good to know, because for some reason I can excel at Rock Band, but any rhythm type non-guitar-controller-based game I can't beat for shit.

Cooljoe
12-08-2012, 04:15 AM
I got used to the d pad really fast. The controller just didn't feel right to me, but ot each his own. Gold starring the songs shouldn't be a problem either with all the power ups.

Ozone31
01-13-2013, 11:48 PM
This sounds like a ridiculous way to play Blitz, but more power to ya!

magixman
03-17-2014, 11:12 PM
For this who don't already know, by switching to the typewriter control type in the options menu, you can use the red and green buttons to hit the notes left and right repsectively! To switch tracks, you just use the d pad at the bottom of the guitar! Hopefully this will be useful for those who don't like playing with a controller:)
Haha, same. Except I hooked up my AC-stick. Here's my first try on the song VVVVVV :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JaQ3NW32NI

CHIRUNO99
03-18-2014, 12:44 AM
What I learned about this game is, you can have multiple pads switched on and take control with any one at any time, just try not to with more than one at the same time, else all carnage will break out.