PDA

View Full Version : Banning .... boosting .. gliches

stephenandrews
12-11-2012, 10:35 PM
im like really pissed off ere cos u cant boost really due to banning and yet u can never ever get decent match
ilike had enough of shit the online on this game not fun for me

i had like really glicthes freezes its getting really ridaclous now
cos last ,match i had was getting someone from alaska
i hit couple of moves on him and then at of now where the cage was gliyching he was outside the cage and next minute i was frozen he just left the cage
and how the fuck excuse my swearing im sick hacked movesets and stuff :/:mad:

now another issue has anyone from UK being banned >?>>

need a propa boosting partner will do the same for them

what does turbo controllers do in wwe 13 seen people use of them :eek:

Beastmaster
12-12-2012, 07:30 PM
you can boost, just need to do it the right way, odds are you won't get caught boosting only boost so much and then do a few other matches, even if the person is being a hacking pos. Just take numerous losses and go back to boosting.

This way it isn't as obvious you are boosting. Also it's important to mix up who you boost with, don't use the same person for all 1000+ wins.

I'm not sure how the system detects who the boosters are, so you have to mix things up to keep off the rader I'd assume. I'm almost positive the only people being banned are the ones who beat the same person over and over and over again and have no losses or very few losses.

Also find a way to cheat the system if you can, not talking about hacked move sets but cheap ways to pick up easy victories, such as submissions. Submissions are borderline broken in this game. You hit that person's body part 4 - 5 times and tack on a submission they are just about ready to tap normally. Submission sigs n finishers are boss

General Zilla
12-21-2012, 01:08 PM
I've actually decided not to 1000 this game out. First WWE game for 6 titles. Whatever, all things must come to an end

buckykatt924
01-07-2013, 02:05 PM
I've actually decided not to 1000 this game out. First WWE game for 6 titles. Whatever, all things must come to an end

Yeah. Sadly i came to the same conclusion. Doesnt seem worth the time and effort. THQ have disappointed many fans