PDA

View Full Version : How are the online achievements even possible to do ??

LURadioDJ
12-12-2012, 07:13 AM
How are the 4 online achievements even possible if there's no boosting allowed ?? :(

Beastmaster
12-12-2012, 07:21 PM
2 of them are super easy 1 is mildly tough, one is next to impossible. Also you can boost them, you just need to be careful about how you handle the boosting.

iBuzz7S
12-12-2012, 09:25 PM
I said I won't get the game, but after taking a peek at the achievements, I have come to realise that it may be possible to get them done legitimately, at least up to a point where you complete 50% of the requirement(s), then boost the remaining requirement(s) in one sitting.

Fuck it, if you get banned from online, shit happens. At least you get your online achievements unlocked.

Beastmaster
12-12-2012, 10:48 PM
from what I've heard the first time you get banned it's only for 2 weeks. So you could boost up, take the 2 weeks then hope to knock out the rest before you are caught a second time. Also i'm pretty sure the bans only hit people who extreme boost, like the ones who boost up 1400 - 0 records. Or have 1200 matches with the same person.

Casual boosting mixed with some real matches should be plenty to keep you going. As I said, even if someone beats you who cares, as long as you get more people on your played gamers list.

CheshireMulisha
12-18-2012, 10:20 PM
I've just started the online today and although its not completely put me off it sure can get frustrating.

I'm not that great online but I have had a couple of decent fights and managed to pick up a few ranked wins so far and am almost at rank 4.

I've come across a few glitchers. Normally CAW who seem to be able to pull off crazy unblockable moves from miles away (I can be in the ring and they are out of it but can still do a hurricanrana on me, that sort of shit)

But apart from them few bad experiences the worst thing about the online is the constant freezing/lag (my broadband is 80mb/s dl and 20mb/s ul so its not my connection!) I was winning 1 match and was just about to put my finisher on an opponent which I think would have guaranteed me the win when all of a sudden I got the "attempting to resolve the connection" message and when it disappeared they had their finisher/submission on me and it was to late to fight out of it.

As well as the lag I've had constant sessions that haven't connected from the lobby - which has frozen my session and i've had to dashboard and reload (at least 1 of these times it has classed me as disconnecting from the session and I now have a disconnect % on my profile :()

Why do THQ put these achievements in when their servers are so unreliable!? This is what annoys me the most!

I think I'm only going to get the 10 ranked wins and reach online rank 5 achievement, I don't think I can suffer any more.

The best advice I can give people is to turn custom creations off when searching/setting up matches. This way you shouldn't come across any glitchers but you might find it harder to find matches.
To get the 10 ranked wins play the team elimination chamber (If you're on team 1 you get the man advantage each time)
To get xp the easiest way seems to be playing royal rumble. If you can get into a group of 6 people and just play that you should rank up quickly.

Good luck to everbody online as you will need it! And if you get the top rank, well done to you! Its an achievement thats definitely been earned.

General Zilla
12-21-2012, 12:56 PM
This may be the first WWE game in 6 games I don't get 1000 on