*CAUTION* Online cheevs - servers shutdown

amacteur

Hi guys,

Just to let you know that NBA Jam servers are to be shut down on January 11th, 2013: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-13657-EA-Sports-Server-Shutdowns-Hit-FIFA-11--NBA-Jam-and-More.html

It means that after the shutdown, online achievements will be unobtainable.

If you have the game and plan to get those achievements, you gotta hurry up because in a few weeks, it's gonna be too late ;)

• 3 weeks later...

After having one of the worst days in how bad my internet connection is today, I could barely helped FVN21. My internet service provider couldn't find any other day to screw up my internet connection! :mad: So, that's it for me for today. Sorry for the repeated unintentional disconnects :(

As the title says, the servers look dead now so the online stuff is no longer attainable.

:eek:

PS - Could I please ask which mod deleted my post, and the reason why? I posted on the main forum, I was hoping to get more people to play the game last night and today! Only for the post to disappear? Seems a bit over the top to remove it since its a dead game and a dead forum, If I was spamming an active game I could understand.

EDIT - So no freedom of speech around here? Just move things around with out an explanation? Im sure you must enjoy this much more than playing games? Policing a free to use forum crazy!!

Edited by MickeyT

• 2 weeks later...

DAMN EA SPORTS!! I have someone who said would boost the online achievement with me back in November, but instead, he played CoD, Assassin's Creed, things like that and never messaged me back (im outraged because its my cousin, not some random person) But leave it to fuckin EA Sports to ruin my chances of fully achieving a game (they also shut down the servers for Nascar '09 before i got those online achievements)