PDA

View Full Version : 99.8 % ugh...any help..

Darktower
12-16-2012, 03:49 AM
I have all gold and red bricks,all mini kits,etc.. I'm missing one vehicle..Top row last one on the far right.. Is it a purple scooter?..That's the only thing on my map..But when i go to where its suppose to be there's a helicopter there..
I'm not sure if its a glitch or not..Any help would be great!

Its cat women's motorbike anyone remember where it was located?

Prelude2disastr
12-16-2012, 08:55 AM
Jump off the building to the north side of that helicopter. It's Catwomans Motorcycle. Also, if you have loading issues with it just run away a couple of blocks and then return and it should be there.

E vee dub
01-08-2013, 07:13 AM
I'm missing 2 vehicles.
If you go to the Batcave and look at the selection of land vehicles, I'm missing:

UPDATE:
3rd row, middle ---------- News Reporter Van, East of ACE Chemical, West of Gotham Park (this won't spawn in my game. I'll reload the game, and try again.)
(I ran around the block, and thankfully it showed up.)
4th row, last ------------ Harley Quinn's Motorcycle, unlocked once you complete the game to 100%

(I have all AIR and WATER vehicles)

LEGO BATMAN 2 1000/1000G, Jan 8 2013.

PurpleNinjahh
04-12-2013, 05:11 AM
I had 83% Completion until my little brother erased my data for no reason :( just broken dreams.

JLogan27
08-19-2013, 02:32 PM
Jump off the building to the north side of that helicopter. It's Catwomans Motorcycle. Also, if you have loading issues with it just run away a couple of blocks and then return and it should be there.

This one wouldn't show up for me until I was actually Catwoman. Just an FYI.

Harley Quinn's Motorcycle, unlocked once you complete the game to 100%

That's not correct. Nothing unlocks at 100%. You have to have HQ's motorcycle to get to 100%.

Fear Of Falling
08-28-2013, 06:23 PM
It was the Catwomans motorcycle and Harleys vehicle. When I got the Catwomans cycle, the Harley vehicle for some reason just showed up for me...

RickyD31
10-13-2013, 08:31 AM
Stuck at 99,8% and collected everything! looks like I still need 2 vehicles but don't know why:rant:

Steakslave
01-06-2014, 12:16 PM
I was also at 99.8%. Scanning around the map I mistook the Pumpkin Car for one of the landmarks because of it's unique shape. Make sure you don't make the same mistake.

Also the info above IS correct about Harley Quinn's Motorcycle. You cannot actually collect it in the game world. It is a freebie for collecting all other vehicles.

StarDreamer99
05-01-2014, 05:52 AM
I had the same problem. Catwoman's bike wouldn't appear on the map at the location indicated in this thread. When I changed my character to Catwoman, the bike showed up.

DruidBoy87
10-11-2014, 07:06 AM
I'm having the same issue as above. Can't find Catwoman's bike. The marker is glitched and shows the top of the building as well. I'm going to try and walk around the block and switch to her and see if it changes anything... I hope so.