PDA

View Full Version : To the rescue, here I am.

The Fron
10-06-2007, 01:47 PM
Remember that time I saved your life? Yeah, well it happened.

Hey everyone, I'm Fron. Glad to be here... and heres some things about myself;
-Registered here a while back but never posted
-Use to be at 1up (back in the day), but somethings happened that made me not want to be there anymore.
-I'm a Pre-Halo 2 Xbox Live gamer (anyone else? high five!) back in the days of Mech Assault and whatnot
-Don't laugh at my Gamerscore, because I know you are, I played nothing but consoles for a while and I got burned out so I went to MMOs... and If you've every had an MMO addiction you know what I mean. Now I'm trying to split my gametime.

Hope to have some fun convos and be apart of some legendary threads :woop:

DoM cAbAn
10-06-2007, 02:49 PM
Welcome to x360a, Fron! Glad you chose us over any other site. You'll be glad you made that decision. ;) Make sure you're active, and have a great time!

Turbo VDuB 44
10-06-2007, 03:57 PM
Welcome to the best gaming community on the internet!! Feel free to ask questions and poke around as everyone is really nice. Enjoy!

|oneyedNewb|
10-06-2007, 04:22 PM
welcome to x360a mate and i won't laugh at your gamerscore seeing that it is pretty low and my score is bigger you will still kick my ass in alot of games! lol especially halo :p
enjoy your stay :)

Jdm
10-07-2007, 05:57 AM
Welcome to x360a, Fron!

It's good to see post a little something about yourself. I hope you continue to be with us and just remember...we are the BEST! Enjoy!