PDA

View Full Version : What to do?

Bullet2theface
10-06-2007, 03:21 PM
Alright this is how it goes, I made a gamertag a while ago called x941 FaYeZx (941 = area code I live in, and Fayez being my name) I signed up for this free 2 arcade games on xbox.com and they said they will email me it on the 25th of September, now I'm pretty sure they are in my message box, but I forgot the password to my email address, I tried the 'forgot password?' options but none worked. :( any help?

P.S. - Its my b-day today :D :D

Zef
10-06-2007, 03:28 PM
If you forgot the password and the password recovery doesn't work then you are either stuck with no chance or you need to contact the email people and ask for help from them.

Two questions; which email company do you use? And what does your birthday have to do with anything? =P

Turbo VDuB 44
10-06-2007, 03:55 PM
Contacting the email company is your best bet, otherwise you will be stuck and Happy Birthday!!

Bullet2theface
10-06-2007, 04:59 PM
If you forgot the password and the password recovery doesn't work then you are either stuck with no chance or you need to contact the email people and ask for help from them.

Two questions; which email company do you use? And what does your birthday have to do with anything? =P
I use msn, also, I don't know why i put my b-day in there, guess I'm excited :D
And to Turbo VDuB 44 I guess I'm going to have to contact them.

Turbo VDuB 44
10-06-2007, 05:34 PM
MSN can be a pain in the ass simply because, like every company, they are incredibly hard to understand. The wait times for MSN seem to be longer too. Good luck getting those games.

Bullet2theface
10-06-2007, 07:03 PM
MSN can be a pain in the ass simply because, like every company, they are incredibly hard to understand. The wait times for MSN seem to be longer too. Good luck getting those games.
damn, Its that bad?