PDA

View Full Version : Achievements Wont Unlock with 2 controllers...

Comon ST
10-06-2007, 07:07 PM
Well I tried the 2 controller thing to get the achievements, and after the game, I didn't get them, someone care to explain why?

Mr Arrow
10-06-2007, 10:15 PM
Check your settings....the problem will be found there. Did you sign in the second controller? Do you have it set to Pro or All-Star? Did you read the achievement guides?

ocelot 212
10-07-2007, 02:36 AM
make sure the profile you want to get the achievs is activated and the lead profile. Go to My NHL and select profile managment

davez69
10-12-2007, 07:49 PM
Not sure if anyone is still having problems with this, but after I tried a few times without getting the achievements with 2 controllers, I deleted all my profile and saves and tried again and it worked just fine.

b_bellissimo69
12-30-2007, 06:20 AM
I was having the same problem, but i fixed it now. What you do is have your main xbox profile as the lead and activated profile. Then have a secondary xbox profile, and set it as controller 2 and activate it. I believe you have to activate them both before setting controller 1 as lead. I did this and it worked perfectly i did 6 or 7 achievements in about an hour. good luck, hope that helps.

PS all achievements are activated at the end of the games. fyi

Rink Rat 55
01-14-2008, 09:08 PM
I seem to be unable to load another profile to my 2nd controller. On the "My NHL 08 Profile Management" screen, it won't let me scroll down to the 2nd controller just stays on the first one saying lead or change storage device. How do I load my roomate's profile so he can play too??

Edit: Nevermind, he forgot to sign in doh! lol

raidenhardcore
10-05-2011, 11:03 AM
Im having problems too, I scored 25 goals in first perios for Shootou! achievement and did not unlock

Used 2 conrtrollers and I checked I was the Lead profile

raidenhardcore
10-05-2011, 12:27 PM
Goddamn Shootout! achivement I done it twice in 20 minute takes 120 fuckin minutes and n othing unlocked burn this game!

FINALLY after 3 times I got it, using 2 wired controllers (since i left it alone the 2nd and 3rd quarter), and 2 real profiles, also in the NHL Profile Management Tab
MAKE SURE you activate the 2nd profile and keep your Main profile the LEAD profile.

I guess this makes the other achievements using 2 pads unlock normally..