PDA

View Full Version : Harmony Chains

moycon
10-06-2007, 10:07 PM
Is there a secret to using these? Basically what I do is I play follow the Special Moves button. Like say I hit "Y" and kick off a chain, I keep hitting "Y" until I see that the Special ooves button is now "B" so then I move and start pushing "B" over and over, if it moves to another button, I follow it and keep pushing the button that it's on and keep repeating this for every time it moves. Thing is I don't always get a 6 hit chain doing this and sometimes I only get like 2 or 3 or sometimes one doesn't kick off at all. Is this the way you are supposed to do the chains or is there a better way?

The Pants Party
10-06-2007, 11:18 PM
Well, check the special moves you have equipped on your characters. If a player is standing in the light and has the same move equipped in both slots, then there won't be a chain, since there is nothing to link it to.

Also, make sure they can do the move from where they are. If someone has two melee attacks but is standing too far from the enemy you start the chain on, they won't be involved because their attacks won't hit.

Michigan boy
10-21-2007, 10:16 PM
If the next Special move is useless Eg. Blossom shower, when your whole party is fully healed. It stops the chain. Another thing I think happens is if the next person in the chain has their turn next it stops the chain. Lastly if you kill the enemy you are attacking and you are out of range of the other one it stops. The second part I haven't confirmed.