PDA

View Full Version : My balls are missing!!!

Samurai Fantana
12-24-2012, 09:35 AM
I'm having a problem (I think it was on level 2-8) where I fired my balls and they were passing over the line and off the top of the screen. It took two or three shots and then it slot into the row.

This is making it difficult to get a good time for the level.

Happening to anyone else?

ChickinOnaChain
12-24-2012, 02:08 PM
I have the first Zuma which was fun but hard as hell. I never had trouble with the balls in that one. But if you are in this one, try deleting the game, not the file and reinstalling it. At least that's what I'd do. Whether it'll help, is a different story. Good Luck.

Graivul
12-25-2012, 10:46 AM
I'm sorry I saw the title of this thread and nearly choked to death on my coffee....."My balls are missing!".......maybe I have a dirty mind lol

tunaleg
01-06-2013, 06:24 AM
Your balls are missing?? Heh heh..

Hurricane Of 87
01-24-2013, 07:31 PM
I had the same problem and I've only been playing it the past 4 days, long after the original release. Safe to say this hasn't been patched.
Seems rare, but you'll fire about 3 stones in a row that will just pass through everything before going back to business as usual.
Not sure what causes it but it's definitely a thing.

Great game, makes you feel sick after playing too long, in a good way. Mind warping.

keung
07-08-2013, 03:49 AM
I'm sorry I saw the title of this thread and nearly choked to death on my coffee....."My balls are missing!".......maybe I have a dirty mind lol

Haha, I actually didn't notice that until you said it. Funny stuff!