PDA

View Full Version : Boost Question

Brandonr4
12-25-2012, 10:05 PM
So I'm trying to boost online (I know, I could be banned by THQ, I heard unfortunately) and I seem to be having a problem with simply finding a match. I've had 2 people now that I've tried to boost with, and everytime they set up a match, or I set up a match, we can never find each other. If, for example, my boosting friend sets up a Divas Cage match, I search for a cage match, gender switched to divas, but can never find it. I either get put in another match over & over, or it says there is "no session", even though they say they created the match. Is this something on THQ's end, or am I doing something wrong? Thank you to anyone who can help me. I'm really confused by this.

acaraba2
12-30-2012, 01:09 AM
i have issues like that before it happens if one user downloads certain dlc the other doesnt have. In my case it was one of the free undertaker outfits. try deleting or also downloading the same dlc.

the_b1ues
12-30-2012, 01:47 AM
its really glitchy
think im going to get rank 5 and give up. Sometimes you go straight into a game, other time you can be sat on the loading screen for 10 minuets