PDA

View Full Version : A..Holes playing this game.

Bas #36
10-08-2007, 09:02 AM
Is it just me or cant stand people losing in this game. After almost every game I play and win guys give me bad feedback it is destroying my % and I dont know why they would give me bad feedback. Just bad losers. I dont do anything against the rules or kill time in an annoying way. I hate it. Love the game but hate some of the players/losers :mad:

CovertDog
10-08-2007, 03:19 PM
I believe its because your Dutch. I know it sounds harsh, but no one likes losing to a nationality that doesn't even have a good national team. Its would be like losing to someone who is British.:p

Before anyone bust my balls for this, Bas is a good friend of mine.

burner110
10-11-2007, 05:06 PM
^^ lol but yeah i lose sometimes i dont get mad when i win i have threats to kill me lol

Mothershed_52
10-12-2007, 03:55 AM
Well, I have yet to win a game...So I haven't had to deal with the death threats..or bad rep. But yea when I lose, I don't get mad..I'm laughing the whole game because I'm so bad...so it doesn't bother me....But to give someone bad rep just because they are better than you is insane..people these days.

playmaker2197
10-12-2007, 04:47 PM
Havent played this one yet. But now I'm seriously thinking about not getting this. I cant believe that people auctually gave you bad feedback for beating them. I almost cant help but laugh

duckydan
10-18-2007, 06:51 PM
People leave bad feedback for everything if they lose. I pitched a no hitter in MLB 07 online using the ephus pitch the entire game and they said I cheated (the pitch was right over the center of the plate... if you time it right every hit is a home run) As for the game I haven't played any ranked games but once I can figure it out better so that I don't get pwned in the first period I'll be online. I'm finally scoring against the PC in regulation (now shoot outs I'm 0-30 in the shootout mini game with 1 goal scored)

tjayars
10-19-2007, 11:58 PM
Ironic, before I knew how to do do the invite a friend. I played online. I got negative feedback because my skill was too low. College Hoops 2K7 was really bad about this too going for the 10 hrs online.

Conker Rules All
10-20-2007, 12:21 AM
lol i find this on 2k8 too lol it's so damn annoying everyone is like canadian on that game

tjayars
10-20-2007, 03:54 PM
Well I think I think with the cheating in Halo 2,Gears etc..along with the option in the feedback menu for CH2K7 for using game exploits or something like that ppl did it automatically. Problem with 2K8 for me was completing a game w/o being disconnected. So Im sure I got negative feedback for leaving.

totalpardo
10-22-2007, 06:32 PM
does anyone even look at the feedback?

Chikitin Patrol
12-06-2007, 03:33 PM
Well if i lose, i don't leave negative feedback...geez bunch of cheesers. If anyone is interested in a fair and square game, send me a friend request.