PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on 2nd Level/2nd Mission

Wes Ide
10-08-2007, 06:07 PM
I'm literally stuck at the point after you fight a big dude with club and shield after a rolling door. When he dies, another rolling door opens, leading to a third rolling door that must be opened by you and your partner standing on pressure plates. When the door opens, I enter a room where the look of the rolling door is on the floor of a room. 4 Tiki statues are looking down on it and breakables are all around the room. Approaching the floor door does not open it, nothing seems to happen involving the statues, and the breakables all break.

For those NOT encountering this, what DOES happen when you enter that room, that isn't happening?

EDIT:
This is gonna sound stupid as hell... that's just a bonus room with a helix. Go back out through the door you entered and move right, and you'll continue along the level. The path was blocked by a column in the field of vision *blush*

This however was posted on another board too, so I guess it's a common mistake :D

sR sHIBUYArAVE
10-14-2007, 07:23 AM
Don't feel bad, I played through the level 3 times before figuring that out..

Alfman1
04-09-2008, 12:42 PM
Man. I had this problem just last night. I lost all my coins jumping off at different angles. lol. Then i threw my controller down and it landed with the stick pointing right and i went down there. :p

Kinda lucky.