PDA

View Full Version : through the fire and flames

GoldenRaze
10-08-2007, 11:01 PM
just in case you wanna know how crazy the solo might be...you can look at the actual solo on youtube...just search dragonforce throught the fire and flames and its there. the videoshould be like 7-8 minutes...and the solo is between 3-5 minutes into it...and itsabuot 2 minutes long. check it out...its crazy:rock:boom

DoM cAbAn
10-08-2007, 11:04 PM
Already been discussed... ;)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=37800 (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=37800)

Please use the search feature before posting such topics.

codedigital
10-09-2007, 12:48 PM
Actually not the same...those are portions of the song and not the full version. He was attempting to post a complete version of the song.

OP...that's not the real song. That's a custom version of the song someone created. The actual version that will be on GH3 hasn't been released yet.

lickidy split
10-09-2007, 10:15 PM
This song is going to be almost, if not crazier, than Jordan.

Cyrex
10-10-2007, 12:15 AM
the song will be crazier than jordan, Herman Li is probably the fastest guitarist in the world and the fact that there are two of them they can make notes come at you faster because there are 2 people playing. There is not the full version on Youtube they only have the 5 minute music video the full song is not available. If you listen to the full version the part that is missing is not very hard to play there are some parts but it is not too difficult the video part is going to be the hardest part

but as cabin said please search there are threads on Dragonforce all over the GHIII forum

armysoldier13
10-11-2007, 01:35 AM
unless he was talking about this video from a party where a few people got to try the wii version....
ttfaf solo video
it looks pretty simple to me. its like misirlou and hangar 18 got melted together note chart wise. Herman Li is overrated. If you ask anyone in the guitar world buckethead is a much better player than herman li, of course that has nothing to do with how hard a song will be on a plastic guitar in a video game. This from someone with the full 1000 in gh2 so dont think im bashing it.

Frantic Killer4
10-12-2007, 10:54 PM
it lloks kind of simple. almost like jordan. if you think about actually it looks simpler. only because in through the fire and flames and looks like it had a couple of breaks during the lead. looking forward to playing this song

Thought Riot
10-13-2007, 08:31 AM
too bad they suck live. Dragonforce is so overrated.

DFILL450
10-14-2007, 09:19 PM
Omg. That song looks impossible. If anyone ever beats that I will be amazed. Obviously alot of people will, but anyone who thinks their good, this will be the true test for them lol.

doom363
10-15-2007, 03:24 AM
This song doesn't really look that hard.I mean jordan looks a bit harder, but from what I see im going to last a couple of weeks playing practice.

ASTROBL4ACK
10-17-2007, 01:24 PM
the song will be crazier than jordan, Herman Li is probably the fastest guitarist in the world and the fact that there are two of them they can make notes come at you faster because there are 2 people playing. There is not the full version on Youtube they only have the 5 minute music video the full song is not available. If you listen to the full version the part that is missing is not very hard to play there are some parts but it is not too difficult the video part is going to be the hardest part

but as cabin said please search there are threads on Dragonforce all over the GHIII forum

I doubt if he's the fastest in the world, in terms of speed he would probably get trumped by Steve Vai or Buckethead, Dragonforce's stuff isn't all to complex, sure it's fast, but it's all pretty basic.

I'm not bashing the band in any way though, I absolutly love them.

ChrisCaboose
10-19-2007, 02:05 PM
You're all saying "It doesnt look that hard." But ffs, that was on Medium/Hard. He wasnt playing on expert. Wait till you see that >.<

DFILL450
10-20-2007, 02:07 AM
You're all saying "It doesnt look that hard." But ffs, that was on Medium/Hard. He wasnt playing on expert. Wait till you see that >.<

No way. Your kidding i hope. Theres no way that was hard..let alone medium. I guess we'll just have to wait 9 more days to find out:eek:

SaCkaveli20
10-27-2007, 01:46 AM
If you ask anyone in the guitar world buckethead is a much better player than herman li, of course that has nothing to do with how hard a song will be on a plastic guitar in a video game. This from someone with the full 1000 in gh2 so dont think im bashing it.

Yea...I agree....Herman Li is an amazing guitar player, but Buckethead is the G.O.A.T.
Jordan is nothing...Listen to tracks like Tottingham Lace to know what Buckethead is all about

TheWetherMan
10-27-2007, 02:10 AM
I never did jordan but i want to learn this one

DFILL450
10-27-2007, 02:22 AM
I never did jordan but i want to learn this one
Same here. This actually looks a lot more possible to beat than jordan. Because jordan was just a bunch of random notes, and on ttfaf you can actually see what you gotta play lol.

ClutchPapi34
10-27-2007, 05:14 AM
I don't understand how you guys could possibly beat this song. The furthest i ever got on Expert Jordan was around 30% completed.

TheMollywhopper
10-27-2007, 10:55 AM
With about 10 hours of effort I never got halfway through Jordan on expert... Not to spoil anything (you'lll see, trust me) but on my second playthough of this song on MEDIUM I made it to 23% and am certain I will never even try it again.