PDA

View Full Version : Blocking Guide! (Easiest way I found)

andyc83
10-09-2007, 07:53 PM
Alright guys here's what I did. I needed the 15 blocks, the all hustle, Ming, Bosh, & Howard achievements. So, I put those players all on one team, I put their blocks to 99. I used 2 controllers. Turn off all fouls.

What I did was went one player at a time. Ex. Yao Ming first. I put Yao Ming as the point guard on my team, and put the shortest guy on the other team as the point guard on controller 2. I would select a random other player as my controller 1 player and just have him stand there. I would use the controller 2 and take the point guard into the paint and shoot while Ming was guarding him and in front of him. I'd say he'll block one out of every two to three attempts. Its the quickest method I have found to get blocks. So the computer is actually doing the block but on the user profiles team!

Hope this helps! Any other questions just ask.

killlah631
10-09-2007, 11:50 PM
The 2 controller method was stated in my guide almost a week ago...check there before starting new posts.

andyc83
10-10-2007, 02:54 PM
Ya well it's quite obvious to try two controller method for anyone who goes for achievements. I was trying to be kind and give others an even more in-depth way of getting the blocks easily then 'use 2 controllers'. Sorry, if I offended you by supplementing your rather obvious guide. ha. :)

Shaaady Souljah
10-10-2007, 02:57 PM
i think people figure out how to do it, once they start a 2-controller game. ;)