PDA

View Full Version : This game is really, really bad.

JayShockblast
12-30-2012, 03:35 AM
Pretty as all get out, but a terrible video game. The most polished turd I can ever remember playing. This was my second match ever:

WWE 13 is terrible - YouTube

Now I am trying to do something super simple like have a specialty title match and it won't even let me pick who I am going to be. I HAVE to be one guy. I am trying to do the whole win the ECW/WCW/WWE title thing and I gave all the belts to CM Punk, but when I go to fight him, it keeps making me be Cody Rhodes. I shouldn't care, I just want the achievement, but I don't want to play as Cody Rhodes. But it literally will not let me pick anyone else.

Clearly I am doing something wrong. I have to be. Otherwise, I can't wait to get rid of this POS.

iBuzz7S
12-30-2012, 04:32 AM
It's usually the online which has glitches like that. I didn't expect to see it offline, in WWE '13, after the dismal effort they put into WWE 12.

MattMoses
01-01-2013, 10:07 PM
The online is absolutely painful. It's taking me between 10-15 minutes for it to load a match and then once people join my lobby, another 5 minutes until it loads into the game. Averaged three matches an hour today, completely ridiculous.

JesterZero
01-03-2013, 07:17 AM
Yeah, the glitches can be pretty funny. At one point, I had Triple H hit Lesnar with stairs, and Lesnar grew 15 feet tall, stretching his torso. Quite humorous.

Another funny one that always works for me:

In a match, set a table up outside of the ring near the top left corner post.
Set an opponent on the table.
Jump off top rope, doing specifially a flying fist drop.
Table breaks, opponent stays suspended in the air. Until you knock them down.

Really useful for Ladder or TLC matches.