PDA

View Full Version : Please Please Help!!!! Last Phial I Need!

DELTA FOX
05-09-2006, 10:31 PM
Tree Top Platforms: After reaching the helicopter in the trees, continue west towards the first radio jammer. Directly east of the platform holding the first jammer to be destroyed is a lone tree where the first sniper was located. You can identify the climbable trees using your feral ability. On this tree stand, you will find the Phial and other armor.

I can actually see the phial across from another platform but I just do noy know how to get to it. Is it something to d with jumping onto a tree you can climb?

Anyone with this phial PLEASE help, its the last 1 I need and iv been trying to get it for about 2 hours now.

DJHUNTERD
05-22-2006, 01:14 PM
Are you talking about the one with the sniper on it?? If so then yes... activate feral sense so you can see the tree's yellow climbable area then leap to platform with full jump... you should get it... not to hard... the one that was a pain in the @$$ was the sunken WW2 Bomber in Evolution's first part.:mad: :p

k_dog
05-22-2006, 03:10 PM
. not to hard... the one that was a pain in the @$$ was the sunken WW2 Bomber in Evolution's first part.:mad: :p

By far the worst one! It's hard to find even when you know where it is.

DELTA FOX
06-01-2006, 12:47 AM
God that was a nightmare. The others werent easy either. I found it when i was at my friends house. I knew i wouldnt be able to find it again so i took a screendhot with my phone lol. I still couldnt find it for while.

Anyway hanks for the help with this phial, I just got the achievement :D