PDA

View Full Version : Track Editor question

Nutmeg
01-01-2013, 04:25 PM
Is there a way to load default "campaign" tracks into track editor? I'd really like to practice different sections of Uphill Struggle and Neverending Trials.

Nevander
01-01-2013, 11:24 PM
Only the example tracks, but that doesn't mean you can't rebuild them.

Nutmeg
01-02-2013, 12:30 AM
I'm not skilled enough for this. Are there any user made Uphill Struggle and Neverending Trials copies already?

Dog Face
01-02-2013, 04:54 AM
If you want to practice NeverEnding Trials why not just play it? The obstacles are random. For Uphill Struggle I'm not sure.

T675 Sparky
01-02-2013, 01:07 PM
If you want to practice NeverEnding Trials why not just play it? The obstacles are random.
Not completely random I'd say. As soon as you hit level 7 or 8 the harder and less frequent obstacles come into play. You know, the ones you don't get to practice that often and make you fail once you get to them. Having kind of a 'practice track' on track central where you can switch to the different tracks you want using RB and LB (kinda like the Phoenix and Scorpion training tracks) would indeed be nice.

LaserPanther
01-04-2013, 04:12 AM
Having kind of a 'practice track' on track central where you can switch to the different tracks you want using RB and LB (kinda like the Phoenix and Scorpion training tracks) would indeed be nice.
That would be very helpful. Great idea. I remember that some of the Trials HD tracks were rebuild by users, so I guess it's not impossible to make such a practice track.