Rep

Rivercurse

This thread has been made many, many times before. I'm surprised there hasn't been a 'should glitched/unavailable achievements be unlocked for everyone' thread recently...

I'd rather see a new thread every few months than have some thread brought back form the dead, or those ones that are still going after 2 years or so. It's not like the site gets charged by the thread.

34% preferred

66% avoided

Trash Talk : 7%

Language : 2%

Disruptive: 2%

Aggressive: 7%

Unsporting: 41%

Quit Early: 12%

Microsoft should just remove this sham of a system or atleast update it for Xbox 720. Nothing I love more than leaving a new XBL member bad feed back (they only have 3 when you start) and their rating actually jumps up to 4 or 5 stars with your bad feedback!

12% preferred

88% avoided

Communications

• Trash talk: 11%
  • Language: 0%
  • Disruptive: 3%

Behaviour

• Aggressive: 7%
  • Unsporting: 33%
  • Quit Early: 11%

I don't remember quitting from anything. Whenever I play FIFA online, I stay all the way to the end simply because I have no care in the world for a rank.

Unsporting, that must've come from knifing people on COD games. Oh how I love it!

The rep system is flawed, but it's funny to see it change.

70% preferred

30% avoided

For the avoided part, all of the people who reviewed me are friggin' idiots. 57% was for unsporting conduct, but I play games the way they're intended, so the people who reviewed me like that probably should've used the Player Skill section of the review. The other 43% (for some reason, it says 42% when I checked through XBOX) was for quitting early, but I guess the thought never crossed their minds that it was a connection error or the like.

12% preferred

88% avoided

Comms:

7% Trash talk

2% Language

2% Disruptive

Behavior:

5% Aggresive

58% Unsporting

4% Quit early

I think most of that comes from team killing people in Call of Duty 4. My preferred % has gone up some since then [from 4% to 12%] but still I'd like to know how many people have rep'd me. I play a lot online but these are meaningless with no context.

Just like many of you I also have some kind of negative percentage, 30% of people think I should be shot and 70% think I should be shot twice or whatever, I'm not going to look it up. But keep in mind those percentages are probably based on the two or three people that have ever actually rated you so the numbers are incredibly skewed and completely stupid. I don't know why they haven't removed the reputation system in one of many dashboard updates by now, seeing as it only injects more negativity into an already disgusting place.