PDA

View Full Version : Paul Bearer constant interferance

trublustuuk
01-03-2013, 11:27 AM
I'm stuck on the Stone Cold vs Kane match where you have to irish whip him over the steps.

I can get all the other objectives most of the time but when it comes to pinning Kane in 10 seconds Paul Bearer always comes up and distracts the referee.

Undertaker comes in and does pretty much nothing. I've even tried irish whipping Bearer over the steps and into the baracades quite a lot yet he still comes back and breaks up the counts. I even got to the point where I hit himw with the steps and ended up disqualified :/

The controller is close to being launched :/

ashleary
01-03-2013, 03:50 PM
This one was a pain in the ass for me too matey.

i personally dragged him to the top of the ramp and got his damage to red all over. Then whipped Kane back to the ring (he was following and interfering) making sure i'd built up a stunner and then pinned him in the ring. Bearer was still hobbling down ramp by the time i'd won.

I did read somewhere else about building up 2 stunners, getting bearer in the Ring and stunning him, then Kane - that would've been my next method had the one i mentioned above not worked.

Good luck!

trublustuuk
01-05-2013, 06:26 PM
Thanks for the reply, I think it's just down to luck tbh.

I finally done it, the Undertaker just sort of stood on the same side as Paul Bearer which I thnk struck the fear of god into him as he didn't try to interfere. Think he was gonna go land one on him as he ran towards him as I got the win lol

Currently stuck on beating Mankind with the New Age Outlaws. Doesn't matter what I do, I can't seem to get the tag team double movement. I an get the finisher but don't think there is enough time to build up to a second finisher :/

Watched a lad of youtube vids and tried following them, after numerous attempts to whip Mankind into the correct corner, LB doesn't seem to do anything and when I try to grapple him Gunn just does some random move forcing me to have to Irish Whip him into the corner again :/

Shabba Blade 1
01-12-2013, 09:58 PM
I believed I struggled on this one. If I remember rightly I had to keep restarting the match because I found that if Mankind picked up any sort of momentum there wouldn't be enough time to complete all of the objectives.

I eventually did it by not allowing mankind to do anything to me at all. This gives you plenty of momentum to build up the finishers you need.