PDA

View Full Version : Fe Frong

sentury111
01-05-2013, 01:43 AM
I have gotten very close to this achievement many times. Made it to level 10 and got zuma but couldn't complete the level.

Now I always die at 6, but usually make it to level 9. Not fun getting so close and losing. I'm sure I'll get it at some point.

Too bad the games doesn't let you practice at the level you last played.

Would be a lot easier that way.

Still need the weekly challenge too but that should be no problem as soon as five weeks passes.

Minarvia
01-06-2013, 02:03 AM
I know how you feel about that achievement, it is a pain to get, but kept at it. Before long you will get it and trust me on this one, when you do get it you will feel relive with the fact that you don't have to put up with any more.

tunaleg
02-12-2013, 01:31 AM
Level 6 seems to be the toughest aside from 10. Made it to 10 a few times and lost pretty quick, hard to make good shots in the corners of the triangle

sentury111
04-20-2013, 11:32 AM
Still stuck at level 9!
Haven't played for awhile and tried again. Made it to level 9 both times and lost.

Really want to complete this game, guess I'll have to keep trying.

The problem is that I never get any power ups and if I shoot the balls that are the correct color I just lose faster. I need to make the gaps obviously but I don't seem to get the combo I need.

Oh well I'll try some more.

keung
07-08-2013, 03:47 AM
I just got this in two tries (been playing Zuma Deluxe ALOT lately). I only died on 6, but I see the problem on 9. There are no easy ways to get this, you really have to practice alot to get the "feel" for the game. The way I did it was to chain constantly. I don't think I even went for a single gap (didn't feel like risking it).

Also, whenever I got the heartbeat I tried to look for a A-B-B-A or a A-A-B-B combination. If I got an A color I would put it next to another A in the first combination, or to the other side of the B in the second. This way I could create a quick combo to push the balls back just a little bit and give me some breathing space. Of course, once you get your setup right, you might not get B, so it does rely on luck. Thankfully in my situation this only happened twice early on, so I could focus entirely on chaining...