PDA

View Full Version : Using Cheats?

xX JoRDaN
05-10-2006, 01:26 PM
i started this game and i found out that u can use cheats so which ones can u use to get the achievement, im hearing 2 diffrent stories that if u use the cheats u dont get it, but thats only if u put all missions, so im thinking should i just use GOD mode and DAMAGE increased.. can anyone give me the final anwser on this game and cheats!!!!!!!!!:mad:

DarkLif3
05-10-2006, 05:04 PM
I can confirm that using the god mode and weapon damage increased cheats DO give you achievements still.

As far as the all missions cheat I couldn't tell you.

Psycence
05-10-2006, 05:05 PM
Firstly even with the cheats on this game will take you a while to get good enough to earn all the ace rankings for that achievement.

Second some of the achievements take a lot of time like collecting all ww2 aircraft, some achievements the cheats wont speed up much at all.

Thirdly you cant use god and damage at the same time...well i dont think so anyway.

Fourthly do it without the cheats you score whore ahem lol

AtOl Champion
05-10-2006, 06:02 PM
Ok i can confirm this you can only use god mode and more damage to unlock the achive.ments i used them even for The survivor achivement and i still unlocked them.

DarkLif3
05-10-2006, 06:04 PM
Also, YOU CAN use god mode and increased damage at the same time.

Psycence
05-10-2006, 06:05 PM
fuck really? i must of been doing something wrong for the damage cheats then, btw how much more powerful is that?

Maka
05-10-2006, 09:59 PM
I didn't cheat... :( I beat the game close to it's launch....

DarkLif3
05-11-2006, 03:06 AM
fuck really? i must of been doing something wrong for the damage cheats then, btw how much more powerful is that?

Much more powerful. We're talking 1 hit powerful.

BlitZx HyPnOsIs
05-11-2006, 03:37 AM
ok just to confirm like i have before: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3362

you can still unlock the achievements while using god mode and damage increase. The cheat to unlock all planes DOES NOT work. I can confirm this, being the official "guinea pig" for this game. :D

Any questions just ask me. Trust me Jordan they work, I would not have 1000 in this game if they didnt

Maka
05-11-2006, 10:00 PM
The funny thing is that you CAN unlock "collector" your just too lazy to read the achievement guide to figure out how to get the remaining planes :p;)