PDA

View Full Version : Builds and character discussion

Darkharmony
10-11-2007, 07:13 PM
Alright so my understanding is they have changed the game some from the ds and psp versions. I never played those versions and I'm really enjoying the live version. What I am curious about though is what strategies have people come up with so far.

I have played my wizard the most so far and have put a lot of points in to red and have noticed that I have a hard time because I have such little yellow. I was trying to find some leveling guides but they seem to be few and far between.

So how have the rest of you been leveling?

Morbus Iff
10-11-2007, 09:16 PM
Once you buy the thingy in your citadel to improve your skills (can't recall which), I've been spending gold on the highest skill-pointed skill. So, I'm running a Druid. It costs me 3 skill points (out of my 4 per level) to raise Battle. Instead, I raise that via gold (which is steadily becoming in abundance). All my skill points go to raising my class level (various magicks), since the gold values for those are the same as non-class skills.

Ceryino63
10-15-2007, 04:55 PM
As of right now, i'm playing as a warrior, and i've been dumping most of my points into battle, and then putting some into Red and morale, not sure how well this is going to work higher end, but we will find out soon enough hehe

Khaos86
10-16-2007, 06:11 PM
Warriors excel in the damaging category. So battle, Red and Green would make great choices, as the Throw Axe skill requires them and gets me through many battles.

Darkharmony
10-17-2007, 04:17 AM
I wouldn't put any points in to anything that costs 2 or more. On my warrior I've only put points in to battle and red. I have however purchased some points in morale.Though I think I need more in morale. Buying skill ups does get pretty expensive fast. I'm not sure when but I'll eventually buy some earth points since they are used a lot. The one thing I was thinking about is revenant at lvl 50 which doubles your battle skill. Just imagine if you put all points in to battle you would have 200 at lvl 50 and with revenant you would get 400. That would be some pretty big dmg I would think.

I made all four although I think I have more experience on my warrior. On my wizard I've put most points in to fire and some in to air. Haven't purchased any yet on that one.

Ceryino63
10-17-2007, 03:05 PM
I think i'm going to keep pumping into battle and red, with a few points into morale to get some extra HP on my warrior. i havent even tried the other classes yet... i have a feeling that i'm not going to be able to put this game down for quite some time.

strippedpixel
10-18-2007, 08:34 AM
I put all my points into Battle on my Knight and now the game is super easy, so addictive though.

Dark Kitsune
10-18-2007, 03:35 PM
I am playing a Knight, and most of my level up points have gone into Morale and Battle (as they are 1 for 1). Other points are being purchased through my Citadel to help get me the extra edge on the Mana I need for my skills. Near the end of the game and the CPU may cheat up a storm here and there, but I will stand tall with all the HP I have :p

CrazyenigmaJ
12-23-2007, 06:40 AM
I am wondering about Druid builds. Does anyone have a good stat distribution for a druid?

Coorhagon
10-03-2010, 09:09 PM
The Druid in my opinion is the best class. Its been a while since I played but I think I had the set up :

Gemberry
Lightning Storm
Reincarnation
Natures Wrath (best spell in the game)
Breath Fire

I also used the Godlike plague dagger, and had something that drained opponents mana every turn