PDA

View Full Version : Doomydom Must Be Destroyed

cravenmoorhead5
10-11-2007, 07:26 PM
Ok so im playing this guy online and Im smoking him 3-0 10 minutes into the 1st. He pauses the game and after that if I touch the puck it goes back to the last face-off. I know its not the connection because its just me touching the puck so after sitting here for 40 minutes we have gained 3 minutes in the game and now its 3-3 and I take my record seriously so im not quiting and I want this kid banned on Live and I want to go visit this kid in Quebec and literally pound his head into the ground. Help me ban this kid forever I sent a million complaints his way, what else can I do? Call xbox or ea sports? U may think this is stupid but Im so pissed right now.

Krueger
10-11-2007, 07:29 PM
its just the ea servers they still havnt updated this shit this has happened since the day it came out, fuck ea so much

Zef
10-11-2007, 07:32 PM
If you have a problem with someone over live then don't play against them again, Microsoft won't care if you have to quit out of a game because someone put it on pause. So what if you have one match you left, just go and win a bunch more instead.

Yes what he did was out of order if he did it deliberately, but don't use x360a to get people banned for revenge. What if he came over here and did the same to you? Just calm down and get back to the game =)

cravenmoorhead5
10-11-2007, 07:48 PM
I dont care about a loss I have been screwed over like that 3 times. I just dont want this kid to get the win he doesnt deserve it. I know these are meaningless posts but this is ridiculous ive been in this game for over an hour now and im still in the 1st period.

Nitz13
12-15-2007, 10:29 PM
I just had this problem last night, Was up 2-0 halfway through the 2nd, and it started replaying this same face off after an offside call, so this face off is just outside my defending blue line. Every time I went to move the puck forward it would loop back to that one face off, except for the one time where my opponent got the puck went in took a shot and scored it moved onto the center ice face off and started looping there until he again scored, making it 2-2, is this just EA or is it my opponent cause its real frustrating I ended up just quiting. It's Especially annoying that I couldn't go forward with the puck but he could walk in a take shots, would only reset to the face off if I touched the puck. Maybe its my connection?

ocelot 212
01-13-2008, 09:50 AM
most of the people in the top 500 are cheaters. they use the exploit where you shoot to the top and opposite way your skating or they make you lag somehow by pausing the game so that you can't even tell where the puck is going

ScarTissueTwo
01-13-2008, 04:50 PM
Eh this game as a whole online is terrible. I can't even remember how many games i've had where theres been lag the whole time. I dont even want to try for the Beating Tough Competition achievement, especially if they are all cheaters.