PDA

View Full Version : Wing smash need help?

Bulletman
10-12-2007, 07:22 PM
I tried doing this spell but just cant do it. Can someone tell me exactly how its done please.

pwjuggalo
10-14-2007, 07:44 PM
(Holding X) U, UB, B, DB, D, DF, F, (release X)
U - up
B - back
F - forward
hope this helps man

Bulletman
10-14-2007, 10:17 PM
Cheers mate:) but for some strange reason it didnt work with the X button had to use the A button???

zombie stomp52
12-08-2007, 07:20 PM
Cheers mate:) but for some strange reason it didnt work with the X button had to use the A button???

It says under the Achievement guide for this game to hold Y not X, but I CANT GET IT 2 WORK EITHER! aggravating, isn't it?? :rant:

mighty1
06-25-2008, 11:15 PM
this helped me a ton! it was the last move i needed to learn and couldnt understand waht half the people were trying to suggest doing. this right here is pretty straightforward and i was able to get it on my first go after reading this. great post man, thanks! got my final ahicevemnt for this game :)

Inexxa
07-11-2008, 11:11 PM
Heres a great tip for casting spells and something I learnt well.

Get pissed off and smack the shit outta the pad and wham I manage to do the spell.

Doing the brothers spell was bloody depressing.

True I Skill
08-06-2008, 11:26 PM
Doing the spells is easy after u get use to it.. Dont take ur finger off of the anaolog stick.. I dnt know the bat spell of by heart.. Just hold A
And dont use this website.. For some reason i couldnt do the spells with this site, When i found another site i did them straight away.

Fakan
12-17-2008, 06:20 AM
Heres a great tip for casting spells and something I learnt well.

Get pissed off and smack the shit outta the pad and wham I manage to do the spell.

Doing the brothers spell was bloody depressing.

This, completely. I only managed the Sword Brothers spell once, and it was completely on accident, I think when I was desperately trying to use Soul Steal to save my ass. Never again after that. Same could be said for a lot of the spells, though I blame the 360 controller for that more than complicated joystick swirls.

Now I have the achievement and possibly a worn out joystick, if not a worn out thumb. :)