PDA

View Full Version : Few song videos

Fire Mage
10-13-2007, 03:28 AM
They have some videos on Youtube of full songs, and some of you may have seen them but I'm just posting them.

The Metal (Expert)

Rock You Like a Hurricane (Hard)

Even Flow (Expert)

Lay Down (Expert)

Through the Fire and Flames - Part One

He beats TTFAF on Expert!

Confirmed Victory over TTFAF!

I believe that's all that is up there. Check it out. This game is shaping up to be great.

Th3 Apache Dog
10-13-2007, 03:51 AM
I only saw the metal video, but all I have to say is that guy sucked at the metal. When I played it, I destroyed that song:):pthanks for the videos though

Fire Mage
10-13-2007, 03:57 AM
Haha yeah, I put few in the title. Then I realized it was a lot. Haha.

But anyway, I can't wait to play. How'd you play early?

Th3 Apache Dog
10-13-2007, 04:08 AM
Haha yeah, I put few in the title. Then I realized it was a lot. Haha.

But anyway, I can't wait to play. How'd you play early? In Manhattan their was a electronic "Expo" sort of thing at the javit center called digital life.... they had about a 10 to 12 song demo of GH3 set up their...it was awesome...here's a vid.
YouTube - Guitar Hero 3 - The Metal
this noob is only playing on hard though:pThe hardest part to this song is the slow part though...i found it super hard...

killerharu45
10-13-2007, 04:12 AM
Did you guys notice the in The Metal vid, there was practically no load time? I hope that its this way in the game and not in just the demo. More time rocking and less time waiting.

Fire Mage
10-13-2007, 04:29 AM
Apache, I agree. The soft part in the song and the shifting bit at the end seem the hardest... As for loading times, I hope they are minimal.

Out of those videos, which do you think is the easiest FC so far? To me I think obviously it has to be Lay Down. It should only take a replay or two to FC it. It has a HUGE pattern.

Th3 Apache Dog
10-13-2007, 04:38 AM
Apache, I agree. The soft part in the song and the shifting bit at the end seem the hardest... As for loading times, I hope they are minimal.

Out of those videos, which do you think is the easiest FC so far? To me I think obviously it has to be Lay Down. It should only take a replay or two to FC it. It has a HUGE pattern. Yeah, lay down would prob. be the easiest. although the ending of the metal is SUPER easy...i got mad every time i missed a note their.:p

Fire Mage
10-13-2007, 04:48 AM
I found another video!

Bulls on Parade beginning (Expert)

So far Bulls on Parade looks easy, but I bet once the solo starts it will be harder.

Crimsonthrone
10-15-2007, 09:12 PM
Nice vids

I cant wait for Guitar Hero 3

its gay UK has to wait so long

Birky
10-15-2007, 09:26 PM
Aww Fricken' sweet! these look super awesome. I can't wait! And a good Pearl Jam song this time around. O man I am so pumped!!

killerharu45
10-16-2007, 05:35 AM
In the bulls on parade video, I think that its SO COOL that you get to play a song and it has Tom Morello on stage. That is a great idea. And he is playing bass, my instrument. I would have liked it if they included a good Audioslave song as well.

ASTROBL4ACK
10-16-2007, 11:33 AM
That douchebag on the interview video completly ripped off my name.

It also looks like TTFAF is going to be nearly impossible, way harder than I could have imagined. But does anybody know who is playing in that video?

lickidy split
10-20-2007, 03:57 AM
thanks for suckin it up on the metal

Fire Mage
10-20-2007, 04:01 AM
thanks for suckin it up on the metal Who are you talking to?

DFILL450
10-21-2007, 05:31 AM
Probably the guy who was playing the song in the video....or hes just too stupid to realize that you weren't the one playing it lol. I didn't do too much better on the metal than that guy did. That song kicks my ass everytime i play it lol. I really can't wait for this game!