PDA

View Full Version : RAID MODE - It's gotta be Online Co-op, right?

Dead Giveaway
01-13-2013, 02:59 AM
This game is one of the few reasons i've been tempted to buy a 3DS, but I wanted to hold out for a 360 release.

The Raid Mode sounds like amazing fun & people who have played it say it is.

Looking at the list, clearly the Mode is in this release, now i'm dying to know how it will be setup through Xbox Live.

Teh Paralyzer
01-13-2013, 03:37 AM
This game is one of the few reasons i've been tempted to buy a 3DS, but I wanted to hold out for a 360 release.

The Raid Mode sounds like amazing fun & people who have played it say it is.

Looking at the list, clearly the Mode is in this release, now i'm dying to know how it will be setup through Xbox Live.

Assuming yes it will due to the game did support Nintendo Wifi.

It was solo (if I remember right) or Co-op.

MoldyClay87
01-13-2013, 10:05 AM
You can play it by yourself, or you can play online with friends. Or random people, if I am not mistaken.

Ada Wong
01-29-2013, 02:48 AM
Yes you can play it online, or by yourself. ITs quite different from Mercs mode which is nice to see them trying a whole new coop mode :)

Bandage131
01-31-2013, 01:25 AM
ITs quite different from Mercs mode which is nice to see them trying a whole new coop mode :)

Thank God! I enjoyed Mercenaries in RE4, didn't mind it in RE5, but Mercenaries Reunion in the Gold Edition and Mercenaries in RE6 were just really damn boring!

A Real Psycho
02-02-2013, 01:03 AM
i think so yes. i hope its co-op

Ada Wong
02-02-2013, 04:47 AM
Thank God! I enjoyed Mercenaries in RE4, didn't mind it in RE5, but Mercenaries Reunion in the Gold Edition and Mercenaries in RE6 were just really damn boring!

While Mercenaries was and always will be a great mode. Raid mode pits 2 players in a little chapters of the main story for them go through, as ANY of the characters (hopefully including Rachael/Rachel) with full weapon loadout system along with adding perks to guns such as faster shooting, bigger gun clips, dazing enemies at say 100% or even 200%. The only new things I've heard so far is Hunk is now playable, new guns, new costumes, new enemies and even more characters (Who i dont know yet)

MoldyClay87
03-09-2013, 12:22 PM

Mercenaries Reunion is the exact same thing as RE5's so how was it more boring than the original? Or do you only find it boring because you don't like the characters?

And funny you say that since, RE6 is the only Mercenaries I truly enjoy playing a lot. RE4's was good, but RE6's I love.

And I preferred Merc. Reunion because of Barry and Rebecca. Haven't played Mercenaries 3D though.

Personally, I find Raid Mode to be not that crazy (solo, first 7 stages). That's just me though.

Veedrock
03-11-2013, 11:53 PM
Mercenaries Reunion is the exact same thing as RE5's so how was it more boring than the original?

No it isn't, enemy spawns are different (Reunion has more enemy types) and bosses don't spawn nearly as often in Reunion. I didn't like it either.