PDA

View Full Version : Deleted Posts

Chilidog Chaos
10-14-2007, 12:52 AM
I had 94 posts about an hour or two ago, now I'm back down to 74???

razzleson
10-14-2007, 01:04 AM
If you posted in a thread that was deleted for any reason, those posts will be taken off your overall count.

If you just spam up a bunch and a mod deletes one of your posts that'll take off from the overall count.

Just make sure all your posts add to the topic at hand. No "that is gay" stuff etc.

Also make sure to edit instead of double posting (aka one right after another) If a mod sees a double post they'll usually merge the two together and give your account a warning. Too many warnings and you may get a temp vacation from the site.

None of what I said is directed directly at you as I haven't done much moderating today :p Just giving the basic run-down.

Chilidog Chaos
10-14-2007, 04:01 AM
O okay then that's probably what happened. I don't think I doubled posted so it must have just been a deleted thread.

Minty
10-14-2007, 10:55 AM
Cant speak for other staff, but I know that if I see someone spam in a couple of threads, I go and click 'Find all threads by this user'. And if I see more, I go to town :p

Webb
10-14-2007, 11:24 AM
Cant speak for other staff, but I know that if I see someone spam in a couple of threads, I go and click 'Find all threads by this user'. And if I see more, I go to town :p

That is exactly what I did to Chilidog. He's lucky I only went through the first page otherwise he could be down to 20 :p

Zef
10-14-2007, 12:28 PM
I deleted a few posts yesterday because it was the typical one-liner spam, but only two or three posts since everything else looked clean. Stay out of trouble or you will be on the business end of my all new flibble-arrow of burnyitchyness.

Jdm
10-14-2007, 01:54 PM
Simply, if you do NOT have anything productive to add in the forums, then do NOT post!

It doesn't matter if you're attempting to meet the requirements for the Maximum Clubs or for the GSL. If you're Spamming, then expect to have your posts deleted. Not only will you be framed from joining these prestiges clubs/leagues, but soon you'll have a ZERO Post Count.

Ever since GSL V released its Sign-Up Sheet, I've seen way too many Spammers trying to raise their Post Counts.

Just remember...can't say I didn't Warn you.

xJoex
10-14-2007, 02:15 PM
This guy matches that exactly, some of his posts have already been deleted but he's triple posting in every thread he reads...

Problem solved - Removed link

Minty
10-14-2007, 02:38 PM
He has already had most of his posts removed, and been sent a PM ;)