PDA

View Full Version : penalty shot ?

ridgeracer6@cox.net
05-11-2006, 05:09 PM
i can get the shot but we cannot take control of the goalie to move him to the side,how do you do this can you pull the goalie on a penalty shot,please help,thanks

FourTwentyThree
05-12-2006, 01:53 AM
Make it a 2 player game before you start.
Take the puck and skate down to your goalie...then skake up.
While skating up, use the second controller to pull the other team down, once past, hit A to switch players and pull them all down.
You'll need to be skating forward with P1 and Skating Down with P2 at the same time and pressing A as P1 passes you. Once you pass the last defender, take control of P1 and the computer AI should foul you.

With the penatly shot, press down the right thumb stick on P2. and hold the left stick to the left.
While holding, skate up with P1 and shoot to the right.

BIGRIPS420
05-16-2006, 10:50 AM
whenever i pull the opposing team forward and change players they just go back to where they were before hand

FourTwentyThree
05-19-2006, 04:08 AM
Yes, keep pressing "A" and holding "down" on controller two while you (P1) skate up towards the goal. The closest defender will skate away from you.

Once you've passed the last defender you have no need for the second controller. Just press and hold "X" to make the shot and the CPU should foul you.

Once you get the penatly shot, click on P2's right thumb stick and hold the left thumbstick to the right/left.
While controlling P2's goalie, skate up towards the goal and take the close shot to the oppisite direction of the goalie.

PS. Remember to have the penatly sliders set to the right.

gizto29
05-22-2006, 09:02 PM
its a nitemare this ach! Which way do u have the pen sliders coz here it says to the right and on the other achivement tips it says to the left

vitamin dew
05-28-2006, 05:39 PM
I only have 1 controller and I cant even get to the penalty shot -.-

Zer0
05-28-2006, 07:03 PM
grrr i cant get it either ¬_¬

even with 2 controllers! they just dont foul me

YUGANSKNEFTEGAZ
05-28-2006, 07:50 PM
Hey,
got this game yesterday, found all of the achievements easy, aside from this - the penalty shot.

I hate it, hate it, hate it!

Whether with one or two controllers :(

Styze
05-29-2006, 06:33 AM
Anybody who hasnt got the penalty shot achievment, drop me a friend request and maybe we'll do it together.

Zer0
05-29-2006, 02:25 PM
i gave up sent that crap back lol