PDA

View Full Version : How much better?

killerharu45
10-14-2007, 02:45 AM
Hey, I have played my share of NHL 07 and it is tons of fun. Should I get this one as well or are there not enough differences. I played the demo but I don't know how the dynasty and online is different

cravenmoorhead5
10-16-2007, 06:16 PM
The big change in the gameplay with 08 is being able to dangle around defensemen in 1 on 1 situations and also when shooting from the point u can take a shot towards another forward that does a deflection which is very effective. The gameplay gets smoother and smoother every year so I recommend buying 08.

Mission133
10-30-2007, 06:15 AM
The big improvement this year is that it will reward you for actually playing hockey. Running and gunning trying to go around the whole team rarely works. Cycling in the corners and working for an open shot results in a goal most of the time. A great improvement over 07

Bas #36
10-30-2007, 10:08 AM
I agree with Misssion, I think it is a way better game then 07. Grafics are practicly the the same. But the game play is a lot better and you wont score every second goal with some stupid weird bounce! It still happens but less often. Good players whin the game. Somtimes it still is who ever is luckier but that is the same in real life. I love it. But then again I am maybe a fanboy of NHL08 :-) Some people love NHL2K8

Kannis
10-30-2007, 11:09 AM
Its the first time that they've really concentrated on realistic gameplay. Shooting can get a tad annoying, but it is fine once you get used to it. I would reccommend NHL 08 tbh.