PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Discussion

JuSt BLaZe
01-22-2013, 06:11 PM
Discuss anything regarding the achievements in this thread. The list can be found HERE! (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/resident-evil-revelations/achievements//)

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3/ruffryder187/ResidentEvil-RevelationsCharacters.jpg

Release Dates:

US: May 21, 2013
Europe: May 24, 2013
Japan: May 23, 2013

Fueled by Rage
01-22-2013, 08:19 PM
I think they should have betterr cheevos than; "Clear campaign episode 1-3" & so on. I think I rather have time Achievements...
The cheevos on RE4 & RE:CVX were alot better than 6 & Revelations!
My opinion.

Ada Wong
01-29-2013, 02:50 AM
Personally I think the achievements work great with the game due to the game actually being broken down into certain chapters and then including the whole new Raid Mode.

bystjerna
04-26-2013, 08:59 PM
These achievements seems fair enough. Does anyone know if raid is only CO-OP, or is that something i can do solo? because i can't say that i love it when I have to depend on other people to get my achievements..

yearsinthemaking05
05-15-2013, 12:11 AM
These achievements seems fair enough. Does anyone know if raid is only CO-OP, or is that something i can do solo? because i can't say that i love it when I have to depend on other people to get my achievements..

I think you can do it solo if you prefer, but I've been wrong before. Plus, I don't see why they'd lock that option anyway. I guess we'll see soon enough.

JuSt BLaZe
05-15-2013, 10:03 AM
Surviving Deep Darkness could be a bitch if the checkpoint-reloading-thingy is not working!

As for the time-consuming achievements I'd say:

- Top of My Game
- One for Each Minnesota Lake
- Legends Are Made, Not Born
- Bonus Demi-god

lifetimegamer
05-15-2013, 11:17 AM
Judging by the 3DS version most of these shouldn't be too bad, but getting the full 1000g is going to be challenging/time consuming.

Infernal difficulty is probably going to be trickiest on the list to be honest, but it is absolutely how you should play this game as it forces you to conserve ammo and avoid encounters.
Completing the game on normal without dying should be pretty straight forward, though there are a couple of insta-kill enemies you encounter along the way which could prove to be a problem.
The only other one leaping out at me really is S ranking all Abyss stages, but it should be fine with a decent co-op partner.

Dark Anaconda
06-03-2013, 05:13 PM
I wish there would be statistics in this game.

I mean ,i would like to know how much enemies i killed (you get an achievement for beating 10000 enemies)

This is so boring without statistics.

Rezi
06-03-2013, 06:01 PM
I wish there would be statistics in this game.

I mean ,i would like to know how much enemies i killed (you get an achievement for beating 10000 enemies)

This is so boring without statistics.

Residentevil.net gives you a rough guess of how many you have, it was a couple hundred of for me but

Buruma
07-08-2013, 04:51 PM
To those who have played Raid Mode in co-op, does each player receive a rank at the end of the stage based on individual performance or are the rank results shared between both players? Just curious if this is like Operation Raccoon City where you must carefully share kills in co-op to ensure that both people receive S/S+ rank.

JuSt BLaZe
07-08-2013, 05:58 PM
To those who have played Raid Mode in co-op, does each player receive a rank at the end of the stage based on individual performance or are the rank results shared between both players? Just curious if this is like Operation Raccoon City where you must carefully share kills in co-op to ensure that both people receive S/S+ rank.

Hi Buruma, no not at all. It's way easier to obtain a S-rank in this game compared to RE:ORC. For instance:

You can sit back the whole time while your partner does all the killing and stuff and you'll still get a S-rank at the end, yes even with:

Accuracy - 100% (You will always start with a 100%!)
Enemies Routed - 0
Damage - 0
Clear Time - Doesn't really matter!

For the parts where you have to advance with your partner just make sure your accuracy is above 90% and you damage taken is low. Shouldnt be that hard if you simply keep moving/dodging and throw grenades. ENRAGE 2 and CLOAK 2 can also help you with the harder stages!

ImaginaryRuins
07-29-2013, 03:03 PM
I'm only glad that they didn't have an "obtain all bonuses on Raid mode" achievement. Getting Trinity on all Abyss levels is already tough enough.

Buruma
08-05-2013, 11:46 AM
I'm only glad that they didn't have an "obtain all bonuses on Raid mode" achievement. Getting Trinity on all Abyss levels is already tough enough.
You don't have to Trinity every level on Abyss, though, right? I haven't done the math yet but so far my friend and I have well over 50 bonuses each just by playing naturally and we rarely got Trinity on even the Casual levels.

Edit: Nevermind. Just got S on the last two Abyss levels. That was fun. x_x;