PDA

View Full Version : It would be nice if you could switch to lefty flip anytime

SonOfNorris86
10-16-2007, 03:20 AM
I am just hoping they have some options if not in the start options during a song but while selecting the song to turn lefty flip on. I play both but often play lefty flip more and it would be nice if you didnt have to go though the main menu options to change it just to pass it off to a friend.

killerharu45
10-16-2007, 05:30 AM
In guitar hero two you can do that during a song, but it has to restart the song due to video issues. Just go to video options ;)

just to let you know, you have a typo in your sig. I think its SonOfNorris86 not SonOfNorrs86. Watching out for you

SonOfNorris86
10-16-2007, 05:55 AM
In guitar hero two you can do that during a song, but it has to restart the song due to video issues. Just go to video options ;)

just to let you know, you have a typo in your sig. I think its SonOfNorris86 not SonOfNorrs86. Watching out for you

Cool, last time I played it was on a demo kiosk for GH2 and it didnt have that option which I thought would of been pretty basic so I assumed the full version didnt. Thanks for clarifying. Also lol its not the first time I've missed the I so I will fix it soon.