PDA

View Full Version : Injustice: Gods Among Us Cinematic Trailer

Malcheor
01-25-2013, 04:36 AM
We have a new trailer showing off the voice acting in the game and the first gameplay of Lex Luthor.

http://www.leftstickdown.com/2013/01/24/injustice-gods-among-us-cinematic-trailer/

kyboy
01-25-2013, 07:28 PM
Man I get excited every time I see something new about this game. I can't wait til April.
I wish they'd just release the whole rostor already lol..
March an April are gona be crazy with the new games coming out!

xXmyxxmastaXx
01-25-2013, 11:39 PM
Clancy brown isnt voicing Lex? Eww
i still have hope for michael ironside as Darkseid, oded fehr as dr fate, james remar as Hawkman and phil lamarr as a GL alternate skin

kyboy
01-30-2013, 11:54 PM
In the new trailer at 1:52. You can see HawkGirl fighting Lex Luthor..
Don't know if she's playable or not, but she's there. An if she's in, then there's a big chance HawkMan is in it also!!

HorsemanOfWar16
01-31-2013, 11:04 AM
In the new trailer at 1:52. You can see HawkGirl fighting Lex Luthor..
Don't know if she's playable or not, but she's there. An if she's in, then there's a big chance HawkMan is in it also!!

Pretty sure Hawkgirl has been confirmed as playable, read it somewhere. (can't remember which website though).

This game looks awesome.

kyboy
02-04-2013, 06:17 PM
Pretty sure Hawkgirl has been confirmed as playable, read it somewhere. (can't remember which website though).

This game looks awesome.

Only characters that have been confirmed, are the ones we know about. Boon is keeping his lips tight about the roster..
Suppose to be some kind of reveal today.. Not character related though..

xXmyxxmastaXx
02-06-2013, 03:01 AM
i just got some sort of free arrow skin for the battle arena website

kyboy
02-07-2013, 11:22 PM
Ed Boon just tweeted a picture of Flash fighting Killer Croc with the Riddler an Penguin in the background..

Iceskater101
02-08-2013, 03:30 PM

This game looks awesome.

Hawkgirl! Awesome I like her.

BiggD
02-16-2013, 09:55 PM

This game looks awesome.

That's not confirmed on any gaming website I know of. It would be nice to have her, but I wouldn't count on it.

I want to see Martian Manhunter on the roster. That dude is freakin' sick!