PDA

View Full Version : Glitches to be aware of...

heartswarm
01-28-2013, 03:18 PM
I've been following the various helpful guides on here in my 2nd playthrough hoping to finish up achievements I didn't get first time round and have just realized that I have triggered a glitch; when I entered the hardware store the first time, I only collected the lightbulb and the shotgun, entirely missing the key in the till which unlocks the door into the back room, where you can move a box and obtain the painting "Hope". I returned there later on to try and get the painting, and although it's there, I can't pick it up. :(

Apparently others have experienced a problem where they have taken the key, unlocked the storage room and not taken the painting, only to return later to collect it and find the door locked again and no key (keys disappear once used). Can't confirm this for myself, but basic solution is just make sure to pick up that painting first time round.

If anyone could give me a solution to how I can complete the Art Collector side quest now without having to do this all again I'd be really appreciative, but I'm not hopeful. I didn't want to resort to it because it felt "cleaner" to do it properly, but I might just be glitching the SHHS achievement (see here (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=368087)) instead.

If anyone has any other glitches to warn others about, please feel free to add to the thread.

The Silence
02-05-2013, 06:35 PM
The one and only bug I've noticed is the "Digging Up the Past" side quest being available before a second playthrough; could be linked VIA gamer profile/achievements rather than system data, but I don't know for sure.